+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I moved too fast...

Quote Originally Posted by Teezy
    I sent her an email. I just can't talk to an answering machine and say what's on my mind. I just can't.

So I let it all out in an email. Nothing soppy, nothing crazily emotional, just exactly what was on my mind. That will be the last attempt at contact I give her, if she wants to contact me, cool. If not, then she's going to get NEXT'd.

-T
    If it makes you feel any better, I have a very similar situation. In five weeks we went from waking up in the morning after sharing a pillow and snuggles all night and the 'M' word was hinted at to now to MAYBE one email from her a day.

And WHY? I was moving too fast? Hell, she was the one that was chasing me most of the time. Yesterday I did exactly what you did, wrote her a sincere, non-sloppy email. No response yet. This is crazy.

I'm hurt, I'm disappointed but I look back and see that any minor things that I did wrong were only little infractions, not romantic felonies. And all the good should far out weigh that.

That was the last attempt to contact her too, the ball is now in her court. If she does, great and like you said if she doesn't... NEXT

Teezy Guest
    I just know that she won't have as much fun with any guy as she has with me, and she defenitely won't get fvcked ever again like I fvcked her. So I have a few bonus working for me Hopefully it works out in the end.

Teezy Guest
    I just found out she's got a new BF!!! No contact with me, I found out from someone else. God dammit.

I want to go in her work and bitch her out, but at the same time I don't think that would help anything.

DAMN, that was an ugly surprise!

Do you think it was about you, or were you just the rebound clown and it would have happened to anyone who got with her at that point in her life?

Teezy Guest
    I'm pretty sure I was a rebound, and she regrets it because she knows i'm a great guy and would be happy with me later on.

The timing was bad, that's all.

Had she called me like 2 months after she did, it would have been perfect. After she dated around a little bit.

But she called me right after her and her boyfriend broke up. I should have seen it coming, but I've never been a rebound so I didn't.

Thing is, when her and I were living together (she was my roomate's GF) her and I clicked a lot. That's actually the main reason they broke up...jealousy.

I'm over it. I wish the best for her actually. If she's happy with someone else, then good for her. We had our fun, we had our time. Maybe a few years down the road, who knows. But I'm not going to sit here and wollow in misery while there's a whole world out there.

We got to know eachother WAY to well, WAY too fast. We acted like we'd been together for a year. We saw eachother every day for 2 months. Spent the night together a lot, went to the beach, did all kinds of fun stuff, so like I said, the timing was just bad.

Teezy Guest
    But what I DO need to stop doing is looking at her myspace page and wondering how she's doing.

That's how I found out she's got a "new man" in her life.

Very healthy. You'll be fine. She was like a comet.

halis123456789 Guest
    Screw one of her friends. It's the best. It's like stealing bacon off someone else's plate and eating it, so much more satisfying.

Teezy Guest
    i'm thinking about it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That is a really bad idea. Good people don't do that because they usually have some level of guilt afterwards that they have to live with. Behave in a way that will make you proud of yourself in 10 years.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12