+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Where is the probl.?? (moved too fast???)

Where is the probl.?? (moved too fast???)

Ok, I need some help!

I met a girl --let's say she's name is "A"-- and talked a few times, some going on, no touching, no sexual stuff, no dates, but strong chemistry etc... Once her sister -- my very best colleague -- asked me to travel for an Event. I find out "A" will be there too, so i instantly said YES!

It was a long-long travel -10hours- by car. I made "A" to come to the backseat where i was traveling. We talked a lot, had fun ..went well...the "cross the line" stuff came when she used my legs as a pillow. I was confy with that, so let her to rest a bit...only a few min. later i started to fondling her skin, and she haven't stopped it...

We arrived, the event went well, nothing major between us, some eye contact, smiling, and some jokes between us..so we are back in the car again! "A" was into her pillow, right at departure..but at this time right on my golden part ... My fondling started again, and "A" replayed...was nice feeling..i was started to feel "this will go somewhere"... so my hands slide into her jeans --it was night back to home-- but was a mistake, "A" was not ready for it..i was acting kind of childish..when the mother doesn't let the candy to the kid..a few min. later "A" came back with fondling..i waited, but after a few minutes replayed. We continue to do it, even our private parts, through jeans, but very erotically!!!

At some point she even told me that she like to smoke something with me... but before i answered --was kind of long of thinking, 'couse i never did smoke -- but before i said anything, "A" sister said NO WAY! I don't know "A" was checking on my reaction or was serious, but at this point i had a feeling "A" sister --my colleague-- a little jealous. That could be the answer of no way, but maybe she just wanted to protect her of smoking stuff...anyway..

We arrived safely and instantly, I asked her to go somewhere..but was a bad timing after a long traveling so I got an answer maybe another time...

I'm kind of a pushee man, so text her back..there is no other time...she came back there is always other time.. Seemed to me we was playing each other at this time, i was feeling everything still ok.

So all after this, from next day i text her about going out to get to know each other..so I pick a concert... "A" was not interested of the gender. Then i send some text..no answer...later thanks to my pushee personality i made her to do so. We had a little chit-chat but nothing to get closer...

So the hole situation was confusing: is "A" wanted to ignore me, or she shy etc..??? I ask her email add. "A" gave it to me right away(!), and send her a long email about she so special, and looking to get to know her better...but nothing close about I LOVE YOU..and stuff..

///.....little more info, i'm 36y.o, NOT a cheater, but this time I lost my mind..so pls don't hate me, but i'm in a relationship over 15 years, no marrage, no kidos...She's with a boy too, since 1 - 1.5 years. My girl is 33y.o. Shes a little younger as mine girl, as i know shes about 28y.o, and her boy is 18!!!! --when i find out, i told to her: hes a kido, and she had a face, i asked her..about, she told me her mom said exactly the same-- ......///

She's last email exactly this:
    " Dear XXXXXX, there is no need to think about my silence....i know it's not nice but i thought u understand it....it's a sign!!!!!!!!!!!!! the sign of NO thanks! I'm fine with XXXXX(boyf.)....but as I see u r not the same with your XXXXX .... I don't want anything from you...so as u asked me i let you know: leave me alone pls....try to be friend....but i think afterwards it won't work. ...but it should work it! "

I have a lots of Q, but first:
    I learned a lot about body language, i'm cool type of guy, --i hope-- my job is in the fitness industry so ppl., --girls-- around me all day long, they like me, i'm communicating well, and able to hold three feet distance between girls....

- Is "A" really just playing around?
    - Shes sister --my colleague-- jealous?
    - My colleague has a going on-- and not let "A" to get closer to me?
    - "A" boyf./my girlf. makes it complicated??
    - "A" just having a young boy(18) to show shes has, but looking around recently, but no serious plan after "that"? etc..
    - Is "A" really means that, what just happened as i wrote above?????

Finally thanks to reading it, i'm kind of OFF, so please help me with your comments.

ps:... sorry for my bad English!

Thanks

Don't say you're not a cheater when you're trying to get another girl to do shit with you when you're in a relationship.

She's made it clear. She doesn't want you. She knows you're looking for more and she doesn't want it. She's satisfied with her relationship and you came off as a creepy, clingy cheater.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Don't say you're not a cheater
    ok, i became a cheater..maybe i'm looking my way out of my relationship???
    Last edited by toby318honn; 26-09-08 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toby318honn View Post
    ok, i became a cheater..maybe i'm looking my way out of my relationship???
    Maybe you are. But she has still said that she doesn't want you... so you should probably accept it.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Thanks mate, ..off course i accepted it..i'm not 16yo anymore ))... but all she's body-signs, any her pillow move, came first..off course i was part of it..and haven't said no to her...and she know about my grlfnd too...

she probably had a little teasing fun with you and isn't really interested. Girls play games sometimes...

Yes, I fully understand that...but why me? I think judging things based on body-language (B.L.) not working anymore in this modern sophisticated world.

About 6 month ago we was in the same boat, i mean traveled together i did the "moving test" -- you know B.L. says when you facing with a girl, and very into your aura (to close to you) it's a good things to judge, either way it can be automatically, or because she wanted to-- a few of my friends and me was talking in the parking lot, she was right font of me, lined up face-to-face, WAY to close. I made a step slightly away, and turned sideways when i was talking to those guys, so i made her to move right to my shoulders...and guess what she fallow me came back face-to-face, way to close...its not happening accidentally it's the preprogrammed DNA..as I know...it's the same thing, good to know when you sit down to the table with someone important, --private or business-- you can read stuff, how she sitting..is she ready to move and walk away?..not secure yet?..she's not comfortable?..she's into you..?? and all those stuff... girls doing the "flipping hair" trick when like your company etc...and when they touching your arm, actually they just closing the physical gap. I know all of those, even more as I work with ppl. so sometimes helps a lot.

So this is the reason also why I let this hole things moving between us, and as i said off course i was comfortable with.

Anyway...would be nice to her girls opinions too..so ladies? please share your thoughts!

Anyone?????

ps:..again sorry for my bad English..
    Last edited by toby318honn; 26-09-08 at 02:46 PM.