+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When is the right time to say I love you

Daiza, if you want to know about posters, click on their screen name, click "find all posts by..." and go to the last page. If you have it set to search all posts (I think the default is two months), at the end of the last page you will find their first post.

King Zarathu Guest
    Damn.. a woman who can use her brain.

...It's a guy.

Did you say you were taking AP Pre Calculus?

King Zarathu Guest
    Pre-AP Pre Cal. It's a preparation for the AP course (Calculus in that case, not Pre Cal).

Pretty soon, I'm going to see somebody kissing his feet
    No no kissing feet. seriously no. ok fine, just the right feet. but everybody get in line. you know "i love you all" ...

well now u know how old i was. Surely u can do the math.

(thanks for the points mate)

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Daiza, if you want to know about posters, click on their screen name, click "find all posts by..." and go to the last page. If you have it set to search all posts (I think the default is two months), at the end of the last page you will find their first post.
    i know that, tks anyway. but i do not have time to make detective...i just asked him his age...he could say it or not...not big deal.
    The way i have sex is.... politically incorrect!

[url]http://community.webshots.com/user/daiza2006[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by newlove View Post
    Hello everyone,

Looking for some advice. I have been out of the dating seen for quite sometime. I have met this wonderful lady and we have gone on a few dates and talk almost everyday on the phone.

The question I have is, I am developing some loving feelings for her and am not sure if I should express them at this time. So I am asking all you ladies out there your thoughts on what you think when it comes to a guy expressing his feelings. When is to soon?

Thanks

personally as long as you dont tell her u love her withen the first week of dating its all good. my boyfreind used to told me that he was inlove with me withen the first 2 dates...it was a little wierd but i didn't blew him off because people has different feelings, sometime u fault inlove very easily sometime u don't...as long as you know yourself that you love her then its all good...she might not say back to you that she love you when u tell her but eventually she will...at least thats how it happen to me.

I'll never forget when I told my girlfriend I loved her. We were dating for a few months, I forget how long. Her and I got out of the car, hugged, looked up and saw a sky full of stars with a black sky. The very milisecond I went to say I love you, she said it. My mouth dropped and she goes "I win!"

It was too perfect.

don't you like playing detective?? thats too bad .. its the latest trend for 25 yr olds going through mid-life crisis and overly bored and stuck at work. im 25.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer101 View Post
    don't you like playing detective?? thats too bad .. its the latest trend for 25 yr olds going through mid-life crisis and overly bored and stuck at work. im 25.
    )) "mid life crisis"......you are very funny dreamer.

heeeyy do not work so much..it is not healthy...)))

why thank you for the compliment.
    haven't you heard, average life expectancy is now 50??? thats why i am trying to extend it by never working hard, but i m still her for most of the day!

oh yes i've heard about the average life expectancy, around 50...can u imagine!!?? tztztz, lol, that bad rumor, came even here.))

i guess my cat will inharited all i have...it is a long surviver, i am sure of that.))

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer101 View Post
    why thank you for the compliment.
    haven't you heard, average life expectancy is now 50??? thats why i am trying to extend it by never working hard, but i m still her for most of the day!
    Not for people fortunate enough to live in a rich country and who can afford a computer, silly. We're in the top 10% with regard to life expectancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Not for people fortunate enough to live in a rich country and who can afford a computer, silly. We're in the top 10% with regard to life expectancy.

ok dreamer, then get the **** back to work!!! rumors are over!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12