+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is it that women really want, anyway?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmeyesitis View Post
    they LIKE MEN
    don't be a pussy, don't be arrogant, be cocky + funny
    not a goofy funny either, be original, know your shit, and stay congruent with yourself
    the best advice i ever got from a friend that is hard to use/comprehend is that act like YOU ARE THE CATCH. you're the selecter, numero uno,
    Cut your DeAngelo bullshit.

I'm totally looking for a goofy-funny, arrogant pussy. I think I might prefer him to the chucklehead you've described.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Danger View Post
    Actually I'm a whining hypocritical phony. I tell myself I'm a 'nice guy' because I spend most of my time on my all-too-rare dates acting like a self-effacing wimp who does exactly as he's told. I'm not really nice - after all, I'm not trying to make HER happy - I'm just trying to make her like ME, so I can be happy. And then I turn around and call that 'nice'. I'm so bitter...
    You know what?

I already like this guy.

Welcome my friend, we'll help you get these things sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmeyesitis View Post
    they LIKE MEN
    don't be a pussy, don't be arrogant, be cocky + funny
    Somebody's been taking lessons from David D'Angelo...
    "Your heart is free - have the courage to follow it"
    [url]http://www.lunaticwisdom.com/blog[/url]

King Zarathu Guest
    Somebody's been taking lessons from David D'Angelo...
    Trust me, we've let him know. He's a total fanboy.

Its better than R. Jeffries stuff anytime of the day.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

The Jeffries / D'Angelo crap is so annoying. It's tiresome and not conducive to good relationships. If all you want is sex, why not just go hire a professional, for God's sake, instead of messing with women who are looking for something more? Probably cost less than dating anyway.
    Spammer Spanker

Now back to the topic. What do women want?

hymmmm??? I dont know?! My guess is a guy who is financially stable, who can protect her, make her laugh, adventurist and exciting. (of course good looks is a bonus)
    I'm still debating the nice guy part though. I really dont know???
    Last edited by Henry123; 19-11-06 at 10:17 PM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh, don't worry about it. We're all living wrong around here, anyway. Zarathu touches children, Aegis and Mathias have started a goat-lovin' rental service, Frasbee is a cross-dresser, TDurden is a hit man, Vashti and I are actually lesbian conjoined twins and I can't even tell you about Tiay.

We never speak of it.
    LoL How come I didnt see this post earlier! Too funny!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, don't worry about it. We're all living wrong around here, anyway. Zarathu touches children, Aegis and Mathias have started a goat-lovin' rental service, Frasbee is a cross-dresser, TDurden is a hit man, Vashti and I are actually lesbian conjoined twins and I can't even tell you about Tiay.

We never speak of it.
    WHAT?!

I resent you for the lies.

We never speak of it.
    You and Vashti are lesbians dam I never saw that one.

Well, I'm pretty sure Alex Nova thought we were man-haters, so it's a short journey to rug-munching, right?

Oh, you guys know I'm kidding. Even you, Fras.

And Henry, let me tell you, nice is very important on a very visceral level. Nobody wants to get with someone that she's deep-down concerned might kill their children. Nobody sane, anyway.

Nice does not equal wimpy in my book, in fact, it takes a real man to be kind, because he can afford to be, you know what I mean? Nice = strong.
    Spammer Spanker

King Zarathu Guest
    **** women. You know what I want? I want Giga...to get on AIM.

"No money, no honey" "Nice guys finish last" These sayings don't satisfy me. Is there something I'm not getting here? .
    Well I can tell you want I want in a man, all girls say they want a guy that will treat them right and then go for a bad boy! Well I'm not going to do that, I will be completely honest here but just to add you should never change yourself for any woman, you can approach or create attraction in different ways...

I want:

Affection (This is an essential for me, I love a guy to be affectionate)

Independance (i.e will sometimes do his own thing, although I don't like this at the time - it gives you a chance to miss him and you realise his life won't fall apart if you leave him)

Honesty - I find honesty and faithfulness very sexy but I also need to know other women are interested so you can get jealous but know your man wants you but if he wanted to could have another girl)

Romantic (Not all the time, but out the blue do something special and leave notes, write the odd text message but don't go over board as we will get bored)

Very sexual (Be vocal about what feels good, also don't be selfish in bed but don't be too nice all the time. We like to make love sometimes, so be gentle when the mood moves that way but also be demanding and a bit rough, tell us how beautiful we are) and NEVER ask to have sex with us, only in relationship don't ask, take - of course keep in mind if she says no, not to!

Attractive - Men don't need to be attractive for the most beautiful of women to like them but need that twinkle in the eye, that smaile or that aura. Don't be arrogant, ever but also be sure of yourself and never admit to your insecurities about your body! If you don't love something, how are we supposed to?

I hope this helps, you sound like a great guy, good luck
    ~~o~BEE~o~BEE~o~~

Quote Originally Posted by beebee View Post
    Well I can tell you want I want in a man, all girls say they want a guy that will treat them right and then go for a bad boy! Well I'm not going to do that,
    Your lying, its not good to lie.

I will be completely honest here but just to add you should never change yourself for any woman,
    I agree, but sadly a lot of guys do this.

I want:
    Let me guess:

A bad boy
    Money

lol

Affection (This is an essential for me, I love a guy to be affectionate)
    Pretty reasonable. But I am not exactly expressive of my emotions, unless its being happy.

Independance (i.e will sometimes do his own thing, although I don't like this at the time - it gives you a chance to miss him and you realise his life won't fall apart if you leave him)
    Me like this one a lot. I certainly do my own thing and don't really care what others think.

Honesty - I find honesty and faithfulness very sexy but I also need to know other women are interested so you can get jealous but know your man wants you but if he wanted to could have another girl)
    Uh? Honesty is sexy since when? And why would I get jealous if other girls are interested in me, unless you are into girls.

Romantic (Not all the time, but out the blue do something special and leave notes, write the odd text message but don't go over board as we will get bored)
    What if your not the romantic type like me?

Very sexual (Be vocal about what feels good, also don't be selfish in bed but don't be too nice all the time. We like to make love sometimes, so be gentle when the mood moves that way but also be demanding and a bit rough, tell us how beautiful we are) and NEVER ask to have sex with us, only in relationship don't ask, take - of course keep in mind if she says no, not to!
    Me like this one. BeeBee get on that bed and get undress and assume the position. lol

Attractive - Men don't need to be attractive for the most beautiful of women to like them but need that twinkle in the eye, that smaile or that aura. Don't be arrogant, ever but also be sure of yourself and never admit to your insecurities about your body! If you don't love something, how are we supposed to?
    I am calling bull shit on this one. The only times I have seen a very attractive girl with an average looking guy is when he has money. Very rarely would the girl be with the guy because of what she sees in him.

I hope this helps, you sound like a great guy, good luck
    Aren't we are.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast