+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drunk thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Good, because friends don't let friends drink and dial, but I'm not exactly sure how I could stop you.
    Hm-m... Why are you still up so late? My friends left already, but i'm just buzzed and don't want to go to sleep yet... and how would you stop me?
    Last edited by SONOIL; 07-12-06 at 01:11 PM.
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

I'm up late because I was hoping my bf was going to call me back, but he hasn't yet. I think I'm going to go to bed soon- it's 11:15 here, and I get up at six every morning.

I would try to stop you by distracting you, but that would only work for so long. I would have to hope you passed out before you got to the phone or accidently dialed the wrong number and somehow reached a really nice girl that you would start talking to instead of The Evil One.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm up late because I was hoping my bf was going to call me back, but he hasn't yet. I think I'm going to go to bed soon- it's 11:15 here, and I get up at six every morning.

I would try to stop you by distracting you, but that would only work for so long. I would have to hope you passed out before you got to the phone or accidently dialed the wrong number and somehow reached a really nice girl that you would start talking to instead of The Evil One.
    Ha-h... Nonsence! I don't have her number in my phonebook! She's gone... But i don't have any other good girls numbers either! Buti'm working on it.... Now is your new bf treating you good?
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionos View Post
    But i don't have any other good girls numbers either!
    I do. You can't have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    I do. You can't have them.
    ya-h... i don't really need them... i'm enjoying ny freedom and having fun so far. Yeah man!
    Doc. Love

Lionos, we all feel like this at some point. I completely agree with you, why do people cheat, why do they take the one sthey love for granted? Well it all come down to validation, people cheat to feel wanted, usually people insecure or that haven't had constant attention throughout their lives. Some poeple just have no morals. But hey if we were all the same it would be pretty boring.

The thing is, there are so many poeple out there that will give you all of these things, that have morals, give their love completely, do not cheat, are honet and reliable.

We face challenges every day and yes you are right life is beautiful, the smart ones know what makes them happy....the ones that are unhappy are the ones that choose to do what they please and not give other people the respect they deserve, these people are the ones that up up lonely.

Never change..... x
    ~~o~BEE~o~BEE~o~~

Drunk... just thinking about my situation.... why people are so mean and infedel? What the hell else would you need when you have someone who cherishes you loves you FOR what you are?! How can you hurt someone who have purest feelings for you? I think these are the questions of the century... these are the questions of our lives! Why people cheat? Why can't they just stay commited and enjoy life together? Life is wonderful, beautiful thing given us from God! What one needd to be happy? Isn't it love? Isn't it what makes world go around? Why people have to be this way? Why can't they understand that everything is perishable in this world accept for LOVE! Why....... WHY do we ned to make suffer and hurt someone who loves us....who we love? I just don't understand this! Are we too proud? Are we too educated? Are we too Independent? None of this matters when you on the death bed! Only love!... Love has been given us from God to keep mankind alive, and what we do with it? Sad, very sad... I wish people understand...especially ones we love! I trully hope so. So we can all enjpy life together and keep this planet alive! We need each other! Why people just can't be and stay commited? I don't understand... I wish I had someone special so I can take care of her and give her all love and care, but I guess I was once... It was good while it lasted! Why must people cheat? What are they trying to prove to themselves? Why can't they understand that we have only limited amount of time on this planet, and why not spenf it vicely with love and dignity? I don't know... I wish we all could understand each other... Just my take on life... Peace everyone!
    damn'... Do i really sound like this when i'm drunk? Da-a-a-mn'...
    Doc. Love

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    damn'... Do i really sound like this when i'm drunk? Da-a-a-mn'...
    I can tell you are one of those morose drunks. They make country songs about guys like you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12