+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Standards

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Plenty of Jew chicks here in Philly.

That's an understatement.

Why not try finding something social to do outside of school?
    That's a good idea, except for one thing.

School is my life. All of the homework we get is ridiculous, and I'm not going to cut all of my AP classes.

Zarathu, do not lower your standards. Do not.

I think you're being unreasonable if you think the girl for you is on Facebook. She isn't. She wouldn't.

You need to get your fine ass out of your room and start doing things you would expect the girl of your dreams to be doing. I know you've been out in the world before- it's not like you're antisocial. Do you really want to date someone who is just sitting around waiting for you to show up? I doubt it. Then why are you just sitting around waiting for her?
    Spammer Spanker

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    I think you're being unreasonable if you think the girl for you is on Facebook. She isn't. She wouldn't.
    Okay, from what you and Ellynn have said, I need to make something clear. I was NOT intending to find a girl to date or something by looking for her on Facebook. That is incredibly sad and embarrassing, in my opinion. I was just browsing around to see what kind of girls would be brought up by the search. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    You need to get your fine ass out of your room and start doing things you would expect the girl of your dreams to be doing. I know you've been out in the world before- it's not like you're antisocial. Do you really want to date someone who is just sitting around waiting for you to show up? I doubt it. Then why are you just sitting around waiting for her?
    Touché.

King Zarathu Guest
    Reminder:

I'm not looking for the "female of my dreams." I'm only 16! I'm looking for an intelligent, attractive girl that I can have a relationship with and not be slapped in the face by her stupidity and political views.

What's wrong with looking for the girl of your dreams? I wouldn't expect you to be dreaming of Mrs. Z at this age anyway, but don't you have a pretty clear picture of Miss Right Now in your head?

High standards are not a bad thing. I certainly have them.
    Spammer Spanker

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    What's wrong with looking for the girl of your dreams? I wouldn't expect you to be dreaming of Mrs. Z at this age anyway, but don't you have a pretty clear picture of Miss Right Now in your head?

High standards are not a bad thing. I certainly have them.
    Oh. I thought "girl of your dreams" meant Mrs. Z, which is not what I'm looking for.

King Zarathu Guest
    Actually, a "Queen Zarathu" wouldn't be a bad idea....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    I've never had the pleasure of meeting a Jewish person. Is it true they aren't allowed to have no hair and they draw on their eye brows?
    You must be kidding. If there are any bald Jews, they are male. And yes, I have eyebrows. I even have to pluck them. I don't even own an eyebrow pencil.

Zarathu, isn't there a Democrat club at your school? If you join that, it will look good on your college applications and the girls you meet will be liberal. Whether or not they are smart you would find out soon enough.
    Last edited by vashti; 11-12-06 at 03:52 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Zarathu, isn't there a Democrat club at your school? If you join that, it will look good on your college applications and the girls you meet will be liberal. Whether or not they are smart you would find out soon enough.
    *GASP*?!

WHAT?!

That shit is allowed?! Oh hell no. Just because I live in Texas doesn't mean our school isn't getting one. ****ing conservatives. I'm going to go complain and demand that this is met so that I can find a Queen Zarathu.

Giga - Your confusing me now. You said in my last post that I had a long check list which I would consider high standards, unless I am wrong in my view of this. Unless you mean things that are important in a partner.

Zarathu - Sounds like your out of luck unless you make time to get out because as far as I can tell that is the only way your going to meet any intelligent girl your age. Somehow you got out to try and see a move with that last girl you posted about and had time to IM her as well, so it seems you can make time. Granted it may not be a lot, but it seems enough to hang out at some place. You may want to look up computer clubs in your area. Ya there will be primary guys there most probably older than you, but it will allow you to forum your social network and some guy there may know some girl that is more to your liking.

Z just don't do what I did for 5 or so years which was not going out and having fun, because, it sucks to say the least and it also kills your social skills as well. And if you want a career in computers you better have a good set of social skills because you will be dealing with people that do not know what you know and your going to have to explain things a lot.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Zarathu - Sounds like your out of luck unless you make time to get out because as far as I can tell that is the only way your going to meet any intelligent girl your age. Somehow you got out to try and see a move with that last girl you posted about and had time to IM her as well, so it seems you can make time. Granted it may not be a lot, but it seems enough to hang out at some place. You may want to look up computer clubs in your area. Ya there will be primary guys there most probably older than you, but it will allow you to forum your social network and some guy there may know some girl that is more to your liking.

Z just don't do what I did for 5 or so years which was not going out and having fun, because, it sucks to say the least and it also kills your social skills as well. And if you want a career in computers you better have a good set of social skills because you will be dealing with people that do not know what you know and your going to have to explain things a lot.
    Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

As far as the last chick goes, the answer is no. Just no. I'm never talking to her again. It was just a waste of time.

Regarding the computer club, we have one at my school and I'm the president. We don't have any girls, either.

My people skills are really good when I choose to use them, it's just that I don't really get out much. I'm going to have to think of something.

Quote Originally Posted by King Zarathu View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

As far as the last chick goes, the answer is no. Just no. I'm never talking to her again. It was just a waste of time.

Regarding the computer club, we have one at my school and I'm the president. We don't have any girls, either.

My people skills are really good when I choose to use them, it's just that I don't really get out much. I'm going to have to think of something.
    I referred to that girl because you made time to get out of the house to "see" her. I am not saying you should try go out with her again, I am just saying you made time from your homework to get out which means you are able to get out, even if it is for a couple of hours.

There has to be some place teens your age can go to in Dallas. From what I understand Dallas has a good size population. The worst thing you can do is go out for a walk or a run. I seen teens run around the park that I live next to.

I know a couple of 16- or 17- year old girls from home (sisters of friends, former schoolmates) that would meet Zarathu's standards of intelligence and attractiveness, although whether or not he's their type is up in the air.... they're out there, King Zarathu, you're just not looking in the right places.

So helpful. I know.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    So helpful. I know.
    It was. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa
    Giga - Your confusing me now. You said in my last post that I had a long check list which I would consider high standards, unless I am wrong in my view of this. Unless you mean things that are important in a partner.
    Yes, but you keep finding one hundred reasons to cross girls you're already interested in off your list, which is completely different from not being interested in the first place, which is what Z's doing.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast