+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whoa..?!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Since my grad party is before hers, I'll wait for my party and while she is here ask if she would want to do something with me sometime... I'll have a few drinks to try and become a little more talkative because I'm usually quiet. Her grad party is about one week after mine. Should I invite her to do something in that one week timeframe, and see if tells me she would want to do something like that again when I'm at her party?

And what would be a good activity?

PS- Lmao, I love family guy. That show's the shit

Take her for a picnic at the lake (if it's not too nasty- I haven't seen that lake since I was a little kid). If she can't take the time off of work to do it, take her a picnic and she can eat it with you on her break. It doesn't even really matter how you ask her out or what you do, just so long as you do something.

Girls like effort being expended on them. She's made it more than clear she's receptive.
    Spammer Spanker

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    DM - the whole drinking thing is only a good idea if you're both drinking, otherwise leave well enough alone.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks a bunch for all the input guys. I'll keep you updated on what happens.

@Giga- I haven't been to the beach in like 2 years, and when I did it smelled of dead fish My sister and her friends go to the beach once in a while though (Charlotte and Hamlin) and I guess it isn't that bad. That's a good idea though, I'll have to think about that some more.

@Charlie- That will be a bit tougher then giving the circumstances I'll be working with, but I'll try to see what her plans are for a party after the graduation ceremony. That will probably be a long shot but I'll try what I can do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12