+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: plz help dont know what to do

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    If you really care that much to know what I said, use a translator. [url]http://www.babelfish.altavista.com[/url]

I think you need to read the loveforum rules and guidelines:
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/4874-loveforum-rules-guidelines.html[/url]

because, nowhere in there does it say you must speak in english, you may not speak in a foreign language, or anything like that. Maybe if it really bothers you that much, beg loveadmin to add it to the rules. Pfft. Ridiculous.
    I've never read those rules, nor do I plan to. I am not bothered by your rudeness at all; I am just pointing out it is, in fact, generally considered rude.

And no, unlike you, I don't make a regular habit out of snitching to loveadmin. It tends to diminish your credibility.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    :smooch:

Aegis, I <3 you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashti
    I've never read those rules, nor do I plan to. I am not bothered by your rudeness at all; I am just pointing out it is, in fact, generally considered rude.

And no, unlike you, I don't make a regular habit out of snitching to loveadmin. It tends to diminish your credibility.
    well you are obviously bothered by it to some extent to go make the effort to point it out to me. i think it's silly how you find my speaking in german more offensive and rude than zro's constant swearing and bashing other members, while neither were referenced to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Vashti's only saying it's kind of inconsiderate to exclude other members and the OP in a thread addressed to the public in general. I'm pretty sure we all know she doesn't have a big problem with it, and probably thinks actually speaking to LA about it absurd, as you probably do.

it's just...I mean...my God man...you post in German, and then you type this:

Aargh! Explain how you don't see a contradiction! What percentage of people do you think can read German?!

(Edit): Well, it turns out she beat me to a response...my post was composed without knowledge of her reply.
    a lot of people speak german, you'd be surprised. there is actually a country called 'germany' and several other countries where they speak german. oh, you're referring to just the forum members? i can already name a few off the top of my head; tiay, jurupa, bluesummer, lovejoyasm, and we get new members all the time that can speak german.

i don't see a contradiction, here is why: my german is perfectly understandable, correct punctuation and all (yes there is german text speak, slang what not, i could speak in a dialect too) and even though, it was really just a small note to tiay (which might i add i don't care whether or not anyone else other than tiay understood it), a comment that wasn't advice or an insult that you are making a huge deal about.

then there is people who come here fer advise n tak lyke dis. when i speak in german i am not asking for advice... unless i wanted advice from german speaking people.

Important? You should feel neurotic. Why the hell do you DO that?
    Spammer Spanker

Oh, for Christ's sake. Get over here and buy me a beer. That would be useful. Maybe not to the OP, but the OP appears to have buggered off anyway.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    lol, vashti IS a nutcase!

anyhow, i think the op has left for good. they got the info they needed.

It sucks when you can't trust your friends. I used to have friends like that in high school- always messing with my business, stirring up trouble.

No more.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    i didn't have many friends in high shcool. i am the lonewolf type.

my ex girlfriend got the best of me though.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aegis, I always try to remember to quote you.

I just think we're taking the spelling thing too far sometimes. I could read it, lilwing... und meine Ta&#223;en sind hoffendlich noch alle im Schrank.. Where exactly was the txt speak there, besides the word 'txt' and a few missing g's? I can see past that.
    Last edited by Tiay; 18-08-07 at 06:34 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    I just think we're taking the spelling thing too far sometimes. I could read it, lilwing. Where exactly was the txt speak there, besides the word 'txt' and a few missing g's? I can see past that.
    [url]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=text+talk[/url]

the top one describes it pretty good

yeah, I know what text talk is. but where is it in the original post? I mean sure the word 'txt' is there and sayin instead of saying, but really c'mon now, get real, I do that too! You say "lol" now and then, which is in that description you linked. That post wasnt txt tlk liek we seen hre b4, tht u rlly cnt read.
    Last edited by Tiay; 18-08-07 at 07:34 AM.

Well, my complaint was about the fact that she was embroiled in this big drama which, apparently, didn't feature any actual conversation. It all happened over text messages. You can't have a serious conversation about your relationship in a text message.

The texting in posts is a separate issue.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    yeah, I know what text talk is. but where is it in the original post? I mean sure the word 'txt' is there and sayin instead of saying, but really c'mon now, get real, I do that too! You say "lol" now and then, which is in that description you linked. That post wasnt txt tlk liek we seen hre b4, tht u rlly cnt read.
    i know, i was merely commenting on gigabitch's comment, not the original poster's mad typing skillz.

oh, ok

____

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12