+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: plz help dont know what to do

plz help dont know what to do

Hi all, before i start i just would like to say thanx to everyone who gave me advice in the past.
    I could do with some advice again plz.

I recently started seein this guy (ill call him mr a) its only been a few weeks but we had agreed that we wasnt rushing into anythig. which is really good because we have both been hurt before.

Mr. A has a single freind ( Mr. B ) and Mr. A asked me if i had any single freinds that he might be intrested in. I only had 1 single freind so asked her if she would like to meet up with
    r. B and she agreed. They have been meeting up for a bit now and me and my freind was talking earlier an i said to her dont go rushing into anything because like me she has been hurt before.

Then not that long ago Mr. A sends me a txt sayin that my freind has txt Mr. B and said that i said that Mr. B is usein her and Mr A is usein me which has obviously caused a row. She has admitted to saying it, her excuse was she wanted to know where she stood.She said she would put things right but she has done nothing about it. I am now getting blamed for somethin i havent said.

I am really upset with her and dont know what to do. I dont want to loose Mr. A but thanks to my so called freind it may be to late.
    Any advice would b really apreciated
    Last edited by lilmis; 16-08-07 at 03:42 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My advice to you:

Use capitalization and proper punctuation if you don't want people ignoring your post (which they will). Had your post been a sentence longer I'd probably hit the "back" button too.

Second of all, I don't know what to tell you because while I kinda have an idea what's going on, you need to go into more detail. Detail that can be understood.

You lost me here: mr a sends me a txt sayin that my freind has txt mr b an said that i said that mr b is usein her an mr a is usein me which has obviously caused a row

Drama. Nothing but drama. Do you people not speak to one another? Clearly, texting is the problem- stop doing it, both of you.

I'm sure you can patch things up with Mr. A, but in the future, please refrain from communicating this way. It's too easy to misunderstand.
    Spammer Spanker

sounds like you just gotta explain your version of things to mr. A and hope he believes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

You lost me here: mr a sends me a txt sayin that my freind has txt mr b an said that i said that mr b is usein her an mr a is usein me which has obviously caused a row
    Sorry i should have made that a bit more clearer.

Last night Mr. A txts me and asks i have said to my freind about Mr. B. It confussed me a bit, so i replied asking him what he meant by it and what i was supposed to have said.

The next txt i got was saying, my so called freind has said to Mr. A " she knows that he is useing me" and said to Mr. B that i told her not to get involved with him because he is useing her aswell.

I admit, i did say to my freind not to rush into anything, only because i didn't want her getting hurt.

I phoned my freind up to ask her if she did say it, and she admitted she did. I asked her why she said it because i never said that to her. Her excuse was, she wanted to find out where she stood with Mr. B.

She said she would tell them the truth and sort it out. She has caused an argument between myself and Mr. A.

All i was doing was looking out for a freind and she does this to me.

I am really annoyed with her.

Hope that makes it a bit more clearer.

English is your second language, right? Right????

For Pete's sake, this dude is your boyfriend. Learn to talk to him. This can all be solved in one sentence "I don't know what she's talking about." Poof. Done. "I never said that." would work just as well.

And every single time you use the phrase "we was" a kitten explodes in Thailand.
    There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved with a suitable application of high explosives.

you could've named mr.A bob and mr.B dick, cause the names you gave are confusing me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

c'mon people, lilmis spelling isn't that unreadable. She even made an effort to improve it in the second post. There were even paragraphs! So back off.

lilmis, things like this always stand a chance of happening. Whether or not your friend fesses up or not, it is between you and Mr. A now. What's the problem with the argument? why can't you just explain that you didn't say anything about being used, just advised your friend to not move too quick. that's a completely different thing.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    c'mon people, lilmis spelling isn't that unreadable. She even made an effort to improve it in the second post. There were even paragraphs! So back off.

lilmis, things like this always stand a chance of happening. Whether or not your friend fesses up or not, it is between you and Mr. A now. What's the problem with the argument? why can't you just explain that you didn't say anything about being used, just advised your friend to not move too quick. that's a completely different thing.
    Hast du alle Taßen im Schrank?? Ich kann nicht daß lesen und meine erste Sprache ist Englisch!

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Okay, see now, if we're supposed be trying to embrace English on the board, that was *completely* unreadable.
    it wasn't meant to be, for you, lad.

I have tried talking to Mr A an have told him what i said to my freind. The argueing is because of what my freind said to Mr. B, Mr A now think that im trying to split my freind and Mr B up, but that isnt what im trying to do, i helped then get together so why would i want to split them up?

Me and Mr. A are just about talking, im hopeing that it will get better in time.

I went to see my so called freind last night to see if she would tell Mr B the truth, she told me that she went to Mr A's house yesturday morning, so i thought that she might have told the truth then, she didnt! If anything she has just made me more angry with her.

I am really annoyed and angry with her an told her so, she thinks she has done nothing wrong and she is proud of herself for doing it. All i done was look out for my freind, i now wish that i hadnt.

I dont think i will be able to forgive her for lieing, especially because she has got no intention of telling the truth. I know its not worth falling out with a freind over a guy but i would never have done to her what she has done to me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This isn't about "falling out with a friend over a guy". Your so-called friend is a liar and is a destructive force in your life. Why would you call someone like that a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Okay, see now, if we're supposed be trying to embrace English on the board, that was *completely* unreadable.
    I agree, and even though I doubt it was particularly significant, it is generally considered kind of rude to converse in an unfamiliar language that deliberately excludes the majority of posters. For all the original poster knows, Lilwing has just called her a ****ing dumbass in German. Lilwing - maybe you should comment in English, use German in PMs, or start a German-speaking thread.
    Last edited by vashti; 17-08-07 at 09:46 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I agree, and even though I doubt it was particularly significant, it is generally considered kind of rude to converse in an unfamiliar language that deliberately excludes the majority of posters. For all the original poster knows, Lilwing has just called her a ****ing dumbass in German. Lilwing - maybe you should comment in English, use German in PMs, or start a German-speaking thread.
    If you really care that much to know what I said, use a translator. [url]http://www.babelfish.altavista.com[/url]

I think you need to read the loveforum rules and guidelines:
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/4874-loveforum-rules-guidelines.html[/url]

because, nowhere in there does it say you must speak in english, you may not speak in a foreign language, or anything like that. Maybe if it really bothers you that much, beg loveadmin to add it to the rules. Pfft. Ridiculous.

I'll go ahead and throw my oar in on this: bad grammar is unfortunate. Text-speak is unacceptable as a form of written communication. Big difference.

Anyway, I agree with Vashti. Regardless of how she did it, your "friend" talked trash behind your back. Take Mr.'s A and B out of the equasion, and you're still left with the problem, which is her.

Ditch the bitch.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'll go ahead and throw my oar in on this: bad grammar is unfortunate. Text-speak is unacceptable as a form of written communication. Big difference.

Anyway, I agree with Vashti. Regardless of how she did it, your "friend" talked trash behind your back. Take Mr.'s A and B out of the equation, and you're still left with the problem, which is her.

Ditch the bitch.
    i love you my giga

text speak is the only thing that really bothers me. i can't read it, period. i don't mind typical grammar mistakes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast