+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: penis questions

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    That's true! Any, maybe the guy with the small penis looked more normal when he was erect. I realize that the conditions in the hospital are far from optimal as far as bringing out the best in a guy. He had a cute girlfriend!
    Maybe he was a grower, not a show-er.
    Spammer Spanker

I have a question! Seeing as we've all got dick on the mind I was wondering if girls will ever be upfront about the fact that they don't like yer dick? I've never been told that mine is bad or anything but I've heard girls talk behind guys backs sayin so and so's dick is ugly/small whatever! will u ever say it to someones face?

Quote Originally Posted by cheeze_guy View Post
    I have a question! Seeing as we've all got dick on the mind I was wondering if girls will ever be upfront about the fact that they don't like yer dick? I've never been told that mine is bad or anything but I've heard girls talk behind guys backs sayin so and so's dick is ugly/small whatever! will u ever say it to someones face?
    I don't think most girls would say anything unless it smells real bad! Girls just like to gossip about their guys dicks because it's amusing, like I guess how guys talk about their girls boobs?!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Your dick is small and ugly.

Happy?
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

1. How many of you guys wake up wih an erection in the morning? What is the go with this, why?

Nearly every single morning. Because I ALWAYS have the girl ive got the hots for on my mind - I mean always, its f***ing insane

2. How often are you likely to get an erection in public and in what situation? (Just by looking or touching, with total strangers, friends, ) What about the girl gives you the erection? Does she have to be scantily clad or what?

Yes, reasonably often provided the situation includes attractive women. though it is not a requirement that the attractive girl(s) be doing anything as my mind does the rest

3. How often are you actually aware of your penis? Does it get uncomfortable all folded up in your pants?

all the time. it does get awkward in some situations in which you need to be discreet when you have to keep flattening your trousers/sit in strange ways to conceal it

4. Have you actually ever compared sizes with friends?

NEVER EVER. that is a clear no-go zone

I've heard girls talk behind guys backs sayin so and so's dick is ugly/small whatever! will u ever say it to someones face?
    You know some mean girls! The only time I've ever disparaged someone's dick in public, I said that it was too big and if I'd wanted to date Mr. Ed, I'd have gone to the races.
    Spammer Spanker

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've seen girls do it all the time. I wonder how those same girls would react if a group of guys sat round complaining about how loose and ugly their vagina was.

haha guys don't need to talk shit about girls boobs cuz we can all clearly see how big they are and shit but I have heard my friends say they have girls with AK bullet nipples so It's true I suppose everyone talks shit!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you gotta watch out for those cute dicks vash... one moment you're not expecting anything, then BOOM>>> it will poke you right in your eye.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Like in that Cameron Diaz movie, The Sweetest Thing?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    1. How many of you guys wake up wih an erection in the morning? What is the go with this, why?

2. How often are you likely to get an erection in public and in what situation? (Just by looking or touching, with total strangers, friends, ) What about the girl gives you the erection? Does she have to be scantily clad or what?

3. How often are you actually aware of your penis? Does it get uncomfortable all folded up in your pants?

4. Have you actually ever compared sizes with friends?
    1. I wake up almost every morning with the erection.

2. It happens sometimes, and sometimes there is actually no reason at all, uncomfortably folded up penis can do that for you too! Erected penis doesn't always mean that I am horny, sometimes its just very annoying!

3. Almost always! If nudism were allowed, I would walk nude, now I have to just wear some large pants to allow a little bit freedom to my penis so it gets to breathe and does not fold up so often. There is nothing worse than wrongly folded up penis, its very uncomfortable and can be even painful sometimes.

4. Not really. But in public locker rooms (in swimming houses etc) I have secretly checked out others (unerected ofcourse) penises and compared them to mine. But just for a note that hanging penis can be any size. I've had mine tiny like babies penis and big like a ship pole. So I wouldn't take the tiny penis too seriously if it was unerect.
    Last edited by boobaa; 17-09-07 at 04:37 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I've seen girls do it all the time. I wonder how those same girls would react if a group of guys sat round complaining about how loose and ugly their vagina was.
    I was thinking to myself that I don't do this, and then I remebered that I told about that guy's teeny, tiny penis.

I've never complaiined about a penis of someone I've actually had sex with, though.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was thinking to myself that I don't do this, and then I remebered that I told about that guy's teeny, tiny penis.

I've never complaiined about a penis of someone I've actually had sex with, though.
    To tell the truth, my penis gets pretty damn small when it's not erect. Especially when it's cold and exaggerated when I'm sitting, my dick is probably no longer than a 1/2 inch.

Granted, I am on the smaller side, but they say the smaller a penis is when it's not erect the greater the "growth" as it does become erect.

I won't deny, I've always been self conscious of my size, but it's all I got. So out of my insecurity, I'll probably end up trying to compensate in other areas to make up for it. This will do nothing but benefit my girlfriend. She's not the type to complain either, she seems to appreciate just about anything I do for her.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Frasbee is the world's most honest guy.

And you are right; your girlfriend will defintely benefit.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Frasbee is the world's most honest guy.
    Ahem...for my insecurities' sake...my penis get exponentially larger than a simple half inch.

Just sayin'.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast