+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: penis questions

penis questions

1. How many of you guys wake up wih an erection in the morning? What is the go with this, why?

2. How often are you likely to get an erection in public and in what situation? (Just by looking or touching, with total strangers, friends, ) What about the girl gives you the erection? Does she have to be scantily clad or what?

3. How often are you actually aware of your penis? Does it get uncomfortable all folded up in your pants?

4. Have you actually ever compared sizes with friends?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know about ALL of your questions, but I believe males wake with morning erections due to a parasympathetic nervous system reaction.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1) I wake up most mornings with an erection. It goes away pretty quick

2) It depends on what you see If total strangers can make you horny, or if one of your friends does, then you might pop some wood

3) My balls used to feel numb after running the mile in high school. I'm not aware of my penis when I'm sitting down or just walking with comfortable underpants on. But when you change from underpants to swimming trunks and walk around you feel the bounce. This feeling also makes you more likely to get an erection, so couple that with the fact that you are probably going to the beach and pool and will see some hot ass exponentially increases erection chances. But the faster you move, the more your dick and balls will bounce around

4) When I used to wrestle my freshman year of high school, we had to take showers. So basically the entire schools wrestling team naked in the same room taking a shower. So yeah, people compared kind of subtly at times, but apparently people sometimes made more official comparisons, I wasn't there. I wasn't done growing at the time, I probably grew about an inch or so since then.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I saw a teeny, tiny little penis today... poor guy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    eh? explain!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha! I work in a hospital. I see lots of naked body parts.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Women's clitoris is also prone to swelling up during sleep as well, it's just not as obvious.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah that would suck. But if a guy has a bigger than average dick it's meaningless if it isn't used, lol

I don't know about ALL of your questions, but I believe males wake with morning erections due to a parasympathetic nervous system reaction.
    this is true,i cant remember the name of the tracts but one is for voluntary erection and the other is for involuntary erection.
    "In 96 hours, Jack Bauer has killed 93 terrorists and saved the world 4 times. What the **** have you done with your life?"

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    1. How many of you guys wake up wih an erection in the morning? What is the go with this, why?

2. How often are you likely to get an erection in public and in what situation? (Just by looking or touching, with total strangers, friends, ) What about the girl gives you the erection? Does she have to be scantily clad or what?

3. How often are you actually aware of your penis? Does it get uncomfortable all folded up in your pants?

4. Have you actually ever compared sizes with friends?
    1. I wake up with a boner about 50% of the time, I reckon. Not sure why, I've heard it's got something to do with needing to piss?

2. I don't really get an erections in public unless I'm sitting somewhere like on a bus and start daydreaming. Just seeing a hot girl might give me a stab of desire but it doesn't give me an erection. When I was younger, like 14-16 it was more prone to do that sort of thing.

3. Good question. I'm probably aware of it quite a bit. Every time I think about sex my brain sort of sends an pulse of desire to my dick.

4. Haha no, I'd never compare dick sizes with my mates. Not in a million years.

Vashti - I've thought about that as well. How terrible it'd be to have a tiny dick. If it was just small I could suck it up, but tiny? I think it would have a disproportionate impact on my relationship with women and my confidence in day-to-day life.

The other night my girl said to me: "I love your dick. I love its size, its shape, everything."

its ridiculous how chuffed I was. I reckon it's probably one of the nicest things you can tell a guy. So, to have your dick as a source of shame - not just insecurity, but shame - would be pretty traumatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post

The other night my girl said to me: "I love your dick. I love its size, its shape, everything."
    As crude as that may sound to some people, I was thinking "awwwww how sweet"
    I really do believe that when a girl accepts and likes her boyfriend's penis, he will take it very personally and feel like he is accepted and liked as a whole.

1.since my accedent I havent woken up with an erection but I think thats stress

2. The only way to get a boner in public is dirty thoughts or someone touching u in a very very sexual way

3. My penis is always uncomfortable in pants and I always know its there WE SHOULD ALL BE NAKED

4. We've never actually gotten naked and compared but our girls try to make us each sound bigger haha!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Yeah that would suck. But if a guy has a bigger than average dick it's meaningless if it isn't used, lol
    That's true! Any, maybe the guy with the small penis looked more normal when he was erect. I realize that the conditions in the hospital are far from optimal as far as bringing out the best in a guy. He had a cute girlfriend!
    Last edited by vashti; 15-09-07 at 10:58 PM.

You don't have to worry about erection in the morning. This means that he works fine
    About size. When you have a little one - it's a problem. If have a big one - it's problem too, because your girl friend will feel pain instead pleasure.
    Last edited by AleXXX_and_R; 16-09-07 at 02:20 AM.
    Feel the difference!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's true! Any, maybe the guy with the small penis looked more normal when he was erect. I realize that the conditions in the hospital are far from optimal as far as bringing out the best in a guy. He had a cute girlfriend!
    After I go skiing my dick shrinks like none other.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast