+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: haha! your opinion guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    wait, i remember this thing called a "block" button.

raverboy
    ellow raverboy...what's that? care to explain

Quote Originally Posted by jinx343 View Post
    ellow raverboy...what's that? care to explain
    Most instant messengers have the option to allow you to block certain people. Try it.

oh.. i get it now.. thanks AJ.. i got confused when raver said it. probably coz i thought he was referring to something else.. coz he usually does..lol

i know about ignore lists and blocking of contacts. the thing is,i didnt use those features. i deleted his ids in my accounts coz i thought he would't have the nerve to talk to me again after what he did and thought he had deleted my ids in his messengers as well.. huhummmm... guess i was wrong. well.. the nerve (guess he has a big one)! hehe

but after that encounter.. made me even dont want to block him. i kinda liked giving him those rude and crude comments. he deserves them. plus,i cant wait to send him the image grkscorp posted the next time he shows some guts to talk to me again...lol

Quote Originally Posted by jinx343 View Post
    i got confused when raver said it. probably coz i thought he was referring to something else.. coz he usually does..lol

(guess he has a big one)! hehe
    Ugh.., you girls.., I swear.., you only think about one thing..

Turning everything into something sexual..

Well.., just to make you happy.., here:

[url]http://penisland.net/[/url]

This place has pretty good stuff.., and the prices aren't too bad either..

See what I mean.., it's always on your mind.., you have to try and stop.., and control yourself..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

uh grkscorp... i appreciated your previous post but this time you overreacted. i would have appreciated it even more if you asked me what i thought raver was referring to before you went rambling and making my post sound sexually suggestive. not to mention, you merged 2 different sentences into 1! haha read my post again pls....the "guess he has a big one" was about the guts / nerve (whatever you call it) my ex bf have for attempting to talk to me after the awful thing he did.

obviously ur the one who only think about 1 thing (whatever that thing ur referring to is coz it was you who obviously concluded what it is) lol

since raver posted only 1 sentence, my mind went totally blank when it that's why i had to ask what it was about coz i didnt get it even a little bit. i thought "block button" was a slang pr an expression for something that i dont know what (im from the other side of the planet y'know). honestly, i was not even thnking about what you had in mind (what?!? "block button" is penis?!?! duh forgive me coz im ignorant in that area).

i think you overworked your mind about the thread on why girls are not so sexually active as guys ( actually i am among the inactive.. but dormant would be more appropriate). lol your mind totally went adrift and got lost in my thread.

FYI, what i meant of raver saying something else is because he says he doesnt think like everybody else coz he said he think outside the box... (read kyocera's thread) and i didnt mean it as something sexual... i was not even implying anything.. you just simply implied yourself... hehe

don't always think that "something else" has to be anything related to sex! dude..keep your mind off it and stop analyzing every little detail for a while..
    Last edited by jinx343; 24-05-08 at 02:05 AM.

Just messing with you.., no need to be defensive or deny it..

hehehe... grkscorp.. i'm neither of what you said but nevermind.. it's your opinion anyway... keep those images going.. i really enjoy thme

thanks!

Apparently.., there is an alternative interpretation to this cartoon.., to imply that the perfect man will never come..

We obviously know this isn't true.., we've all seen the perfect man come into our lives at some point:

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's not the only thing that girls do, they also tend to blow things out of proportion...

keep things simple, block (or ignore for those simpler people) and then it's done. put the ex out of your mind and leave it in the past. why do we keep talking about this for?? unless... do miss his dingaling??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post

Apparently.., there is an alternative interpretation to this cartoon.., to imply that the perfect man will never come..

We obviously know this isn't true.., we've all seen the perfect man come into our lives at some point:

true true... i totally agree.. we have met those who we "think" were perfect for us.. but sadly, they might have been perfect but they're not meant for us

but i guess we end up with those not-so-perfect coz we are not perfect ourselves.. we need them/each other to fill in those imperfections amongst ourselves.

keep things simple, block (or ignore for those simpler people) and then it's done. put the ex out of your mind and leave it in the past. why do we keep talking about this for?? unless... do miss his dingaling??

raverboy
    lol i do believe i read in one of the posts here that we could use this forum to rant... im doing exactly that coz i dont have anybody to talk it out with here and i got so pissed off at that time.

i love to hear your point of views as guys.. and i enjoy volleying opinions with you it's good to have your advices funny comments... worth it

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh trust me, i believe that the forums are a place to bitch, rant, cry, or whatever you want to do. but that doesn't mean that i won't point out people's crying over the trivial stuff if life.

so what if the mcdonald's worker didn't give me my free french fries... i won't die without all that extra lard in my life. stuff like this makes me laugh at the stupid people in life.

raverboy

stuff like this makes me laugh at the stupid people in life.

raverboy
    yeah i know. i got stupid... maybe i still am?

im not even the type of those people who complain or demand whenever they dont get what they want or should have.. im just the kind to remind them of their responsibilities over their customers.

but i couldn't help feeling that way after it happened. damn

i think i just really need to kick his balls to get this over with. haha! (which is impossible.. so does it mean i wont get over it ever?!? damn!)
    Last edited by jinx343; 27-05-08 at 11:16 AM.

After my ex broke up with me, he contacted me many times the first year, but after the first year, he kept confronting me in person once per year asking for a talk. It was so weird. Annually, for about 3 years, he would give me a long talk about the past and then ask me if I still loved him. Of course, it was a big fat no every time.

As others have said, block him from your messenger list. Delete his number. Cut all contact.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    meet someone new and you'll forget about him like last week's drinking party that had way too much liquor.

raverboy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast