+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what should i do? really need help!

I would leave, if he thought that way, It's her decision in the end.
    I just want to see how much see likes this guy to make him happy, that's all.
    Some people get married in a few months, so relocating with someone that
    she feels is right for her shouldn't be so bad, if this chance won't come for a while.

P.S. Like I've been saying, I'm not her, so I can't decide for her.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

People that get married after a couple months are silly.

They are, but it happens.

=> Auguste Rodin

I understand that it happens, but at least both people want it to happen.

Her going to live where this guy moves would be scary if he hasn't even told her he wants a relationship.

This conversation shouldn't be so intense. It's simple. He hasn't said he wants a relationship. He said he wants to have fun and not think about the future. He's said that he is probably going to a grad school in another city.

He's said all he has to say. She obviously wants a serious relationship so she should leave.

EXACTLY, that's what I would do.

Lets see how this develops, and she'll tell us what will happen in the next few weeks.

=> Auguste Rodin

u guys r right. i talked with him and he said he is still not ready for a serious relationship although we had a great time together and things r getting serious... i felt very very hurting about this cuz i am kinda of thinking that after these long time great time together he should at least getting clear and expecting a serious thing... but not... he said he did like me very very much and see me exclusively.. there are other girls asked him out but he took me seriously and turned off the other girls.. however he is just not ready.. i feel very very confused. i asked why. and he said mainly because he just ended the last serious relationship and kinda of don't wanna to rush into another one....

but actually both of us already soooo emotionally involved with each other.. he cried into tears when we discussing and felt very very sorry for hurting me..he also said actually things between he and me already turn to serious otherwise it could not feel so sad when thinking could not see each other again..

we decide to take a break and wait till things get clear whether he could stay and what does he want, and then decide whether to see each other again...

very very hurting.... cried to 5:00 am... love is hurting!!!!!

1. he just wants to have fun (didn't he tell you that?)
    2. stop seeing him

edit:
    i just read the last post...

moonriver, i think that you should just try to get over him and find another guy who is ready for a relationship..
    Last edited by iamashrimp; 17-06-08 at 05:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12