+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How would you react when a stranger hits on you?

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I can't stand when bitches make these outrageous remarks that guys are automatically gutless because they don't approach women. Nearly every time I have I just turn bright red and start sweating, and they look at me with that same unusual stare. I hate it

But what I hate even more is stupid fuccking bitches like someoneelse making such hypocritical statements
    You seem stressed.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, some1else over there just needs to get pistol-whipped in the fuccking eyesocket for being so hypocritical

No, some1else over there just needs to get pistol-whipped in the fuccking eyesocket for being so hypocritical
    Tell me how you really feel.

O_o what I do?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know what you would do- Just like every other girl, think he's a creep and rip on him the next chance you had.
    Hun, not every girl is a heartless bitch. I swear.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Man, if I were young & single I would totally be going for the guys like DM & OV. Brains & depth... that is so hot.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I just read ur ranting DM I see what you mean about hypocritical

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Hun, not every girl is a heartless bitch. I swear.
    Thing is, even girls who aren't heartless will be turned off by such social awkwardness and "weirdness"

Quote Originally Posted by someonelse View Post
    I just read ur ranting DM I see what you mean about hypocritical
    Nothing personal against you someonelse, it's just that your post exemplified a lot of things that bug me

I gotta tell ya I used to be like that and then I saw it done to a friend of mine. I MAKE sure I don't do that anymore. It used to just scare me. I don't know why it just did. I think it's a part of how I was raised and where I was raised. You dont talk to strangers etc. But u'd be happy to know I've aproached guys that were to chicken to aproach me I'm very proud of that cuz it took a lot to do it. But it still bothers when I see my friends too chicken to approach a girl. I always tell them what's worse not knowing to being turned down and moving on?

Anyway I do get ya DM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's like this though-

The probability of acceptance from a female initiator is probably around 10 times higher than from a male initiator. Furthermore, a male initiator blushing and sweating has a probability of around 0

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thing is, even girls who aren't heartless will be turned off by such social awkwardness and "weirdness"
    My husband was a total geek when I met him. Come to think, I wasn't any better.

But he was genuine, DM. And funny and interesting. That held far more weight with me than any number of the slick guys who were trying to get in my pants b/c I happened to have the right face/body type. Lol, I remember one guy at a club who asked if I was a Solid Gold dancer. I think I responded by asking him how he was at solving partial differential equations. LOL, poor guy was genuinely confused.

Mish has a good balance of learned confidence & sincerity with females, IMO. I would pay attention to his posts about approaching girls.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 14-06-08 at 04:15 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

wow never knew my chances were that high O_O if only I was single and could test out that theory.

Tone Guest
    Why don't you work on not being socially awkward?

It's like this though-

The probability of acceptance from a female initiator is probably around 10 times higher than from a male initiator. Furthermore, a male initiator blushing and sweating has a probability of around 0
    Not me. I am generally fond of men and I really appreciate a man who feels a little uncomfortable about approaching me. I feel more confident that he may want more than some one-night stand or whatever. He, to me, seems more genuine compared to the smooth operators.

Ya...I like it when guys have enough confidence to chat me up especially when we don't even know each other. Usually when guys do that...I just chat back with them and it usually go really naturally.

And DM, being awkward with the initial approach is not a turn-off. Females are human too and we know how it feels to feel shy. As long as you have the guts to go up in the first place, if i was in the girl's shoe I would be flattered and impressed by you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast