+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How would you react when a stranger hits on you?

How would you react when a stranger hits on you?

Hi ladies, how would you respond or react if a stranger hits on you on the street, esp when the stranger is a cute guy?
    I was browsing at the vitamins supplements counter when this cute guy came up and asked me a "strange question" - "miss, do you take this brand often?" (I was looking at a specific brand). My straight-away & natural response was "no, when there's discount i'll buy". Then don't know wat to say next. Could see him fr the corner of my eyes.. he was looking at me. Sensing no further response fr me, he left. Wat a pity.. guess i was too "no guts"... but seriously, i really dun kn wat to say then.
    Ladies, if you had the same encounter, how will you react? What will you say to him?

that's a cheesy pick up line.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Too many guys have corny pick up lines.

If he had a better line you'd have plenty to say and that's why lines don't work. Why are guys so gutless and don't just walk up and talk to you?

I didn't use lines because I thought they were stupid. I used to just walk up and start talking to her.

Cain always knew I liked you best

Quote Originally Posted by someonelse View Post
    Cain always knew I liked you best
    Cause I rock!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Next time, try asking a question back.

"Anyway, which brand do you prefer?" Go from there.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Going up to a girl should be natural and not rehearsed, if you like how you are
    and know what to say right on the spot, then these things shouldn't matter.

Most of these pick up lines never work, because they're used so often that it becomes
    repetitive and it loses its effect and when it doesn't work, your stuck with nothing to say.

Be yourself, sometimes isn't a hint guys like, they'd rather
    be fake and just shag whatever is in their crosshair.

P.S. Get to know them, and to like you, let it develop
    and you won't have to work for it as much in the end.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The OP wanted to know how SHE should have responded KMat.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Too many guys have corny pick up lines.
    Meh, unless he is asking what my sign is, I try to be a little forgiving. It must suck to have to be the one doing the approach, and there really isn't much to say that hasn't been said before.

Next time, Cloe - do what indi said. Ask what brand he has used before or if he knows who to ask about it. If he is interested, he might offer to contact someone on your behalf, and the he can call you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

To be honest, the line the guy used wasn't that bad. It was a general line of interest. He was trying to spark a conversation. She didn't even really look up from what she was looking at so he didn't pursue it further.

I was merely commenting on the corny lines comment someone else made.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by someonelse View Post
    If he had a better line you'd have plenty to say and that's why lines don't work. Why are guys so gutless and don't just walk up and talk to you?
    Girls always expect the guys to be the ones to approach them, and when you do they belittle your attempts. You know what, just fucck you. When I used to go up to random girls (like in early high school) and just start talking, I would blush massively and start sweating profusely from being so nervous. I physically could not help it. Needless to say it sucked because I pretty much had to eliminate random approaches from my technique, but might go back to it because I used to get panic attacks from other things as well but don't quite so much anymore. I haven't tried in a few years because girls like you are so judgemental about when guys mess up. What if the guy just turned bright red and started sweating and stammering? I know what you would do- Just like every other girl, think he's a creep and rip on him the next chance you had. Some people physically just can't help it, that happens when some people (like myself) get nervous in front of chicks. You're the gutless, hypocritical cunt

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Girls always expect the guys to be the ones to approach them, and when you do they belittle your attempts. You know what, just fucck you. When I used to go up to random girls (like in early high school) and just start talking, I would blush massively and start sweating profusely from being so nervous. I physically could not help it. Needless to say it sucked because I pretty much had to eliminate random approaches from my technique, but might go back to it because I used to get panic attacks from other things as well but don't quite so much anymore. I haven't tried in a few years because girls like you are so judgemental about when guys mess up. What if the guy just turned bright red and started sweating and stammering? I know what you would do- Just like every other girl, think he's a creep and rip on him the next chance you had. Some people physically just can't help it, that happens when some people (like myself) get nervous in front of chicks. You're the gutless, hypocritical cunt
    Next time a girl turns you down, just punch her in the ovaries.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't stand when bitches make these outrageous remarks that guys are automatically gutless because they don't approach women. Nearly every time I have I just turn bright red and start sweating, and they look at me with that same unusual stare. I hate it

But what I hate even more is stupid fuccking bitches like someoneelse making such hypocritical statements

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast