+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is this kinda stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by kapar View Post
    You really need to tell her how you feel. You'll never get any where until you make that first step.

Couldn't agree more!!

In my opinion, if you haven't met within the first 3 months then it will not work out. Three years is a very long time to chat with someone online and not meet and 900km is not too far for two adults to arrange to meet up halfway or something. It has progressed too long as a online relationship for it to become a successful offline relationship. It would be difficult to expect it to become more than an online friendship/penpal sort of thing. Your perception of each other will be completely off.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    In my opinion, if you haven't met within the first 3 months then it will not work out. Three years is a very long time to chat with someone online and not meet and 900km is not too far for two adults to arrange to meet up halfway or something. It has progressed too long as a online relationship for it to become a successful offline relationship. It would be difficult to expect it to become more than an online friendship/penpal sort of thing. Your perception of each other will be completely off.
    I disagree.

You don't have to meet within the first three months for it to work... I know this from experience.

The problem is that he's falling for her without knowing what her feelings are and without having met her. Because of that, I doubt it'll work.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I disagree.

You don't have to meet within the first three months for it to work... I know this from experience.

The problem is that he's falling for her without knowing what her feelings are and without having met her. Because of that, I doubt it'll work.
    True but there may not be any physical chemistry. You guys were probably lucky or went with the flow. Nothing wrong with that because I did too (within 1 month however). But not everyone is willing to go with the flow if there is no physical chemistry at the beginning.

Usually it's women who decide that, but not always...It depends on the person. We may not be average people.

Plus this is an exclusive online relationship and not a long distance relationship. They usually do not work out (heck..ldr usually don't work out).

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    True but there may not be any physical chemistry. You guys were probably lucky or went with the flow. Nothing wrong with that because I did too (within 1 month however). But not everyone is willing to go with the flow if there is no physical chemistry at the beginning.

Usually it's women who decide that, but not always...It depends on the person. We may not be average people.

Plus this is an exclusive online relationship and not a long distance relationship. They usually do not work out (heck..ldr usually don't work out).
    I definitely agree that they are extremely hard and that it takes a special kind of couple to make it through it.

Hell, I've been in my LDR for about 14 months and we still have another seven months to go. It is definitely difficult.
    I don't chase, I replace.

uhmm...maybe u guys r right about that nd i should try to move on..

anyway..thanks!

"it's not over until it's over"

Give it a try fräsch. It's either a yes, no, or maybe.

i don't think it is stupid at all. you can basically find LOVE online too you know? well i just got out of a relationship for two years (had a very long distance relationship with this guy) but turned out, he cheated on me and now i am happily moving on with my life and don't need him in my life. but be careful though! you'll never know what will happen. hehe. good luck ^^

oh hehe..thank u ladies.. i really should talkt to her soon..well lets w8 nd see

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12