+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What meaningful stuff do you do to for fun?

I like to watch high quality movies, but now that I am back in school, I guess I can forget about that for a while.

Booba, the purpose of life is to be meaningful to other people, so go out and make yourself useful to someone else, and you will feel better about yourself and the world.

See, I want to go to law school to become a civil rights lawyer or humanitarian worker. But I also want money... I'm still working on this stuff.

Maybe you can have a higher paying job, and do some pro-bono work on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Booba, the purpose of life is to be meaningful to other people, so go out and make yourself useful to someone else, and you will feel better about yourself and the world.
    I try to follow this concept all the time.
    I truly feel happy when someone uses my advice and succeeds.
    We all need to stop being so selfish and really start worrying about what matters in our life.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

I like to watch high quality movies, but now that I am back in school, I guess I can forget about that for a while.

Oh yeah? Is it scientifically proven, smartass? I bet watching high quality movies is veery meaningful? Unless they involve thinking about purpose of life..........................
    Last edited by boobaa; 30-08-08 at 06:49 PM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Oh yeah? Is it scientifically proven, smartass? I bet watching high quality movies is veery meaningful? Unless they involve thinking about purpose of life..........................
    No, watching high-quality isn't meaningful, but I do enjoy it. As for the rest, no - it isn't scientifically proven, but I don't know anyone who lives this way that is anywhere NEAR as bitter and nasty as you, and they don't worry so much about the meaning of life, so it must be doing some good.

No, watching high-quality isn't meaningful, but I do enjoy it. As for the rest, no - it isn't scientifically proven, but I don't know anyone who lives this way that is anywhere NEAR as bitter and nasty as you, and they don't worry so much about the meaning of life, so it must be doing some good.

Woman, stop nagging, because now you made me serious. I didn't say anything about anyone before you came out, guess why?
    Last edited by boobaa; 31-08-08 at 12:15 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Woman, stop nagging, because now you made me serious. I didn't say anything about anyone before you came out, guess why?
    boobaa, you're turning very bitter and nasty. If you don't enjoy life or think it's meaningless. If you just drag along day by day. Then you may want to consider ending it. But if you're one to shirk away from things that are meaningless, than don't try and suck other people into this downer way of thinking, because that's also meaningless and pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    boobaa, you're turning very bitter and nasty. If you don't enjoy life or think it's meaningless. If you just drag along day by day. Then you may want to consider ending it. But if you're one to shirk away from things that are meaningless, than don't try and suck other people into this downer way of thinking, because that's also meaningless and pointless.
    ...and ineffective...

Last edited by shh!; 31-08-08 at 04:47 AM.

just enjoy life and try things that you didn't get around to try before.
    I hate this, I can't do this If I tried.
    I like every opportunity I get, since we learn better from trying it ourselves, then someone telling us about it.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    wtf are you talking about?

I don't need to find some deeper meaning to my doings, I do what I like. Teamed up silly bastards. I am quite happy and i take your advice as an insult at this point because you don't even know me. I don't make such vast assumptions on you.

Just... piss off. I was going to tell 'no shit' to vash, but then decided to look what happens if I don't...

Besides.. don't you think by telling someone to cheer up to not be unhappy will make them even less happy because they realize more that they are unhappy???
    Last edited by boobaa; 31-08-08 at 05:05 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Booba has a lot of pent up hostility and needs to get laid.

Pent-up Hostility Sex: That's gotta be some hot sex right there.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Try Running

While it may not provide deep meaning in the grand scheme of life... But... It does give you the opportunity to flush out the crap in your mind, as you have plenty of time churning out the miles to decide what truly is important.

Along the way, be healthier and feel that you got off the couch and did something. (If that's a goal of yours)

Running is actually very bad for your joints, but everyone I know who does it is hooked. My sister says it's like a drug for her... she has to see a physical therapist every other week just so she can keep it up.
    Last edited by shh!; 01-09-08 at 07:33 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast