+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP!! tell me what u think this means

Quote Originally Posted by Billy41684
    Dont be friends with your ex - I've tried it and it doesnt work - especially if there are still feelings on one side...
    what if we take a long break? what if i completely get rid of my feelings for him?
    thing is he said he wants to sort out his life, and having a gf is too much extra trouble, so when thats done we're gonna get back together. And then another time he says its not a garantee. Now i dont want to be with someone that pushes friends and or a gf away for their own convenience, but otherwise he's really nice, and i dont want to lose him completely, id like him to be my friend, but only once i dont love him anymore.

i have a silly idea that if i get over him, he'll realise what he doesnt have anymore and want to have me back once i forget about that idea, then ill get over him. but i really dont want to losehis friendship
    If you've met me, you'll worry, if you know me you'll smile.

Its the best thing - holding onto ideas like that will make you sick - literally - I wont go into details about my experience but browse around and you will see..

Taking a break wont solve a damn thing - He is doing what my ex said she was going to do - take a break for a few months so that both me and her could get our shit together - the next thing I know she's coming over to visit her son and she brings her new boyfriend... ...

I belive that if you are trying to sort out your life you need to take what you want to keep in the end and work with that - not push it out of the damn way --- example: you have all this wood and you want to build a table - but you have no tools or nails - what do you do ? Your boyfriend has pushed the wood out of the way and is trying to find tools that arent there... What I would do... Take the wood and build tools out of some of it and then build a table that snaps together without nails. That is the purist table because it is made of itself.

I hope I am making sence to you here... But yeah - he has set you aside. A real friend would not do that. And if he cant even be enough of a friend to do that then he's not even worth your time...

Just think about it and you will see

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12