+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: heart-broken

IndiReloaded, I will make this simple for you to understand.

- OP in another thread says bf treats her like a princess, everything is perfect but hasn't said "I love you" yet
    - bluesummer accuses guy of being a bad bf and using her for fun
    - she then posts in this thread saying actions - not words - prove a person's worth
    - I call her out for contradicting herself
    - argument ensues

hope this helps.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I read the other thread also, Neo. My interpretation was not that 'I love you' wasn't said yet. The OP in that thread asked if he loved her & said 'no' quite clearly. That's a very different thing, IMO from saying he didn't know or was uncertain. Developing love produces confusion, not negative certainty.

Unless he just tends to say no to difficult questions. Which is another problem altogether.

well indi, about the other thread....there are some people who automatically say no to difficult/pressurised questions. My dad being famous for it with mom. He comes round eventually when he has time to think about it. Some guys need time and some guys just tell the truth.

Actions are speaking louder though. He treats her perfectly so she tells us.

guys tend to be black and white with thought usually. So saying no he was either telling the truth or just simply didn't like the pressure and refused to admit it.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 07-10-08 at 05:18 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

While some people are arguing about guys' words and behaviors in my post, I don't feel heart-broken anymore.

Now looking back I was just laugh at myself.

Life is cool, life is cool.

Try to make yourself better everyday, you will deserve someone truly worth of your love.

And in the future, make proper calls. Texting and e-mailing is just wrong when it comes to this.

It's him who started this txt message thing and got obsessed with it from the beginning.

It's actually kinda weird.

Now thinking back, I think he might have a lot of secrets that I never thought of.

before we got engaged in the big fight through email, I tried to either email him or txt message him to call me, I tried to solve problems through talking on the phone but he just refused to call or pick up the phone.

So things already went wrong before I realized.

Now I do have nothing to regret about

i often feel chest pains when i think about my break up. im young and i have work to do for work so i cant help to think about it. is this normal?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12