+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giving a fake number

Alot of guys ask me for my number, and I always tell them I dont give my number out. Then they say you can take mines, and I tell them I'm not gonna call. Then they get all offended and I say "Would you rather me take your number and lie to you?"
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    He then proceeded to test me and call the number while I was standing there. I told him that I didn't have my phone with me. I quickly scurried off and hid in a cafe.
    I had my cell phone in my hands while quickly running some errands. A dude was being very flirty with me and then asked for my number. He then proceeded to call me at that very moment to make sure it was correct. I told him that I had to return to work (lie) and could not meet with him that day but will another day (lie). He called almost daily for about two weeks afterwards. He messages were nice at first but later he figured out that I was never going to respond. That's why I would rather give the wrong number. A few months later I bumped into him and he asked what was up and I must have made up a good excuse because he started to call me again for about a week. I never answered. I was single at the time but I was not interested in him. Now, I just tell people I am taken. I need to find my fake engagement ring. It's in storage lol.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12