+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think my luv was fake

I think my luv was fake

Well lately i ve been getting over this girl and i jut realized is it love if u like and think about someone alot just because they treated u very special and made u fall in luv with them because u nvr had a person do that to u before. There are some features that make me hate or so much such as the way she walks and the way she treats me. I think i think bout her cause the way she treated me and i didn't see many things about her until i slowly am slipping away from her. Is this Luv or did i use to fall for her for the wrong reasons. I really didn't like her just the way she looked and the fake way she treated me and when she got to know me she lied to me and tried to use me. Now she uses her bf to try to rub him into my face and she told me he got jealous of me. She started being mean to me all ever since i didn't show interest too her do girls do that automatically hate on some guy that doesn't feel the same way they do. I think the reason i liked her and thought bout her alot was wrong because i m not very use to girls giving me that kinda attention so i guess i fell for her giving me attention and not her. I use to be so obssessed about her now i m slowing sliping away but yet i still think bout her alittle.

That was painful to read. I have lost a few brain cells doing it. I don't know what you are asking? sounds to me like you will get over her just fine.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

exactly what i m trying to say i m getting over her and people told me i was too good for her too plus i hated alot of things bout her i only liked her cause she gave me attention

Yea, well...girls will hate you and try to piss you off if they cannot control you.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

i still dont understand what the problem is here.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

anachronistic Guest
    some of our members on here do not speak english very well... like me. how am i supposed to understand what you said with that silly e-talk?

Oh My God! I no have a major headache! What the hell was that meant to mean? it sounds to me like your getting over a girl and you thought you would share it with the world?
    But whatever, do yourself a favour and tell her to f*** off that way she wont be nasty to you, because she knows you couldnt give a monkeys arse, and at the end of the day she the one who looks pretty stupid, not you! if anything she should be on here trying to find help for her problem, she certainly seems to have one!

Sam

P.S Read a dictionary or go english lessons or something!

My eyes!

Also, she sounds like an immature bitch, I would forget about her totally.

Also, stop skipping school.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You'll find that people treat you a lot better in this world when you can put together a coherent couple of sentences