+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunging for the cock

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The worst thing I ever did, YEARS AGO, was give a pretty explicit lap dance to a guy in a club at my girl friend's stagette. I was pretty hammered, though. The guy looked like he was going to shoot off in his pants....that was mildly satisfying.

I can't imagine making a real grab for the cock of some guy I didn't know. You just don't know what people are carrying around these days. I'm scared to go anywhere near diseased cock. Plus I'm engaged now....so maybe I'll randomly attack him (in fact I'm sure I will) but likely no one else ever.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

He was a dancer and showing me his moves. Later we started slow dancing and I pulled his pants down and...
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When I was a senior in high school some friends dragged me to a club half against my will.

I was standing on the dance floor ineptly wiggling my body in a rough mimicry of what people around me were doing when I felt something latch onto my left buttock. I spun around and found myself face to face with what appeared to be a 60+ year old prostitute. That's the freshest any female has ever gotten with me.

I think maybe that's also why I don't like attending clubs.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

aaaaaaaaaaaajahjahajaaaaa
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    The worst thing I ever did, YEARS AGO, was give a pretty explicit lap dance to a guy in a club at my girl friend's stagette. I was pretty hammered, though. The guy looked like he was going to shoot off in his pants....that was mildly satisfying.
    I had a male friend do this to me once. He was demonstrating what goes on in strip clubs. He showed me the pole dancing, too. It was hysterical.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    He showed me the pole dancing, too. It was hysterical.
    speaking of poles, i have one i have put up during my parties just for fun in the past, i have to say the men love using it more, have had some hilarious moments, i recommend getting one.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no girls you don't have to "not know", the man just not be romantically linked to him. He could be a friend, or a trainer, or your doctor. Something like that.

And I knew you'd have you liars saying "I have too much dignity for that," give me a break. Please keep the circle free of judgement, we don't want to discourage members from coming forward.

Actually Bluesummer I was on the receiveing end of something similar, to what you did. It was tops.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Haha, CB. It's not a dignity thing for me. If I did it, I'd be bragging about it. I'm envious of the boldness of a random sex lunge.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, me too. I'm too big a coward to try anything so bold. I wish I had the nerve.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I LUNGED FOR THE COCK!

My own. Wahahahaha I am so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Yew! A winner! How did it go down? What were the circumstances surrounding it?
    How did it go down? Well, it didn't lead to sex if that's what you mean. It was a group gathering and at the time I was sitting really close, then just grabbed it (non painfully!) and looked at him. It lead to a hard-on from him and some nuzzling around his ear.

Sorry I don't have anything more kinky, but I'm thinking this happens alot more in movies than in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    no girls you don't have to "not know", the man just not be romantically linked to him. He could be a friend, or a trainer, or your doctor. Something like that.

And I knew you'd have you liars saying "I have too much dignity for that," give me a break. Please keep the circle free of judgement, we don't want to discourage members from coming forward.

Actually Bluesummer I was on the receiveing end of something similar, to what you did. It was tops.
    CB, if you were raised in an environment like me, a small ass island with nothing but nosy ****s, AND you were a woman, you'd understand why I call it a dignity thing. You aint gotta be really doing shit for people to spread shit that you're ****ing people that you didnt even know existed. So doing something like that just adds to it.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    CB, if you were raised in an environment like me, a small ass island with nothing but nosy ****s, AND you were a woman, you'd understand why I call it a dignity thing. You aint gotta be really doing shit for people to spread shit that you're ****ing people that you didnt even know existed. So doing something like that just adds to it.
    Wait wait wait wait wait, you wouldn't grab a guy's cock with your hands, but you'd rub your ass into his dick as a 'dance'?

What kind of dignity...???

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Wait wait wait wait wait, you wouldn't grab a guy's cock with your hands, but you'd rub your ass into his dick as a 'dance'?

What kind of dignity...???
    So you're comparing the way everyone dances down here to me as an individual grabbing a random guy and rubbing his cock? Plus as I stated in that thread some people dont look nasty when they do it,including myself. Also I dont dance with guys I dont know, I dance with either my friends or my boyfriend(if I have one at the time) and my best friends(girls) when they are down here.

Nice try though
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Wait! Are we talking about complete strangers. I have never 'touched' a complete stranger. Although I have had strangers try to touch me. yuck!!!
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast