+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: biggest cock that's ever been inside you and how was the sex??

biggest cock that's ever been inside you and how was the sex??

lets hear it ladies.

Why do you care other than you want information to get off on about how people have much larger cocks than you do?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I just want to know what some women have to say about size and sex quality. u mad or something?

What a twist on dick size questions huh Fras
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    I just want to know what some women have to say about size and sex quality. u mad or something?
    If you'd bothered to actually do your research on it, you'd know the answer before asking it here. Women's vaginas are as varied in size as men are. Some women are size queens, some women aren't.

As for the size of your cock, if you don't know how to use it, then size really doesn't matter either way.

Pretty much you've come on here not to really ask anything useful, just gain information from women to jerk off to...I know this because you have FAILED to contribute anything useful to this site, even with your question. You posed a vague question that is rather trollish, and provide no background or information as to WHY you are asking this question.

Which means you're not really serious about finding out useful information, you just want to be titilated.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

^^ yeh but trolls are fun
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Largest dick I ever took was about 14". I was in the anal receptive position getting it in the ass when suddenly he thrust too deeply and perforated my colon, leading to peritonitis

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

well you can imagine im 4' 11" the person i was with was about 6' 5" with a member about 12 - 14" and in my opinion pain is not always pleasure!!!

maybe around 9" and i hated it. i much prefer thickness to length...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Largest dick I ever took was about 14". I was in the anal receptive position getting it in the ass when suddenly he thrust too deeply and perforated my colon, leading to peritonitis
    Aw, c'mon baby, you know it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    If you'd bothered to actually do your research on it, you'd know the answer before asking it here. Women's vaginas are as varied in size as men are. Some women are size queens, some women aren't.

As for the size of your cock, if you don't know how to use it, then size really doesn't matter either way.

Pretty much you've come on here not to really ask anything useful, just gain information from women to jerk off to...I know this because you have FAILED to contribute anything useful to this site, even with your question. You posed a vague question that is rather trollish, and provide no background or information as to WHY you are asking this question.

Which means you're not really serious about finding out useful information, you just want to be titilated.
    there is nothing wrong with my post my friend, it's a valid question that im actually interested in. if you don't like my thread then get out!

What I would like to know, is if women like huge dicks, do they find pregnancy sexually pleasurable?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nothin' bigger than a human being to fill that little hole.

Jayzus. Again with the size question.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast