+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I feel horrible..

Nah I won't do the whole abortion thing, I'll just have to figure out what I want to do at that point when I find out that that is where we sit. But I do need to tell the other girl, that's for sure. It just hurts really bad for me too, because it's not that I didn't love her, it's the whole fact that I just wasn't completely satisfied, and I decided to be an asshole. So I guess that is where I'm at at this point.

You don't need to tell your old girlfriend what you've been doing, like it's some kind of reason to break up with her. Your reason should be that you don't want to be with her any more. Any more about the other girl will just be hurtful an unnecessary.

You're a cheater and a liar. You have unprotected sex with young girls and you don't have the cojones to just do the right thing and stop stringing the other girl along.

You need to take a long, hard look at yourself and make some changes.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You don't need to tell your old girlfriend what you've been doing, like it's some kind of reason to break up with her. Your reason should be that you don't want to be with her any more. Any more about the other girl will just be hurtful an unnecessary.

You're a cheater and a liar. You have unprotected sex with young girls and you don't have the cojones to just do the right thing and stop stringing the other girl along.

You need to take a long, hard look at yourself and make some changes.

i'm not so sure, i think it may be easier to hate him and move on if she knows the truth rather than trying to analyse whats wrong with her and why he doesn't want her anymore. the truth imo is better even tho its so nasty. if i was in her shoes i'd rather kno tbh so i could move on quicker

also i would want to know for basic reasons of getting tested for sti's, he took chances that i, if i was the gf would most certainly want to know. this thread is so horrible
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 05-11-08 at 08:10 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i'm not so sure, i think it may be easier to hate him and move on if she knows the truth rather than trying to analyse whats wrong with her and why he doesn't want her anymore.
    I agree with this. But I doubt the OP will have the balls to fess up & take his knocks. He'd rather take his chances Girl2 isn't preggers and then sweep the whole thing away. Pull & pray doesn't just extend to sex in this poster's life, I suspect.

Nah I don't want to just sweep the whole thing away, I have a lot of different scenarios going on through my head though, that's for sure. I've caused a lot of pain and anxiety, that's for sure. Girl 1 knows the whole story now and is willing to forgive me, but I don't know if I can live with MYSELF. I see this as a pattern, and like I told her, I don't know if it will just happen again. So I'm absolutely miserable right now, and I need to figure myself out I suppose, what is the correct route to take...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by official View Post
    Nah I don't want to just sweep the whole thing away, I have a lot of different scenarios going on through my head though, that's for sure. I've caused a lot of pain and anxiety, that's for sure. Girl 1 knows the whole story now and is willing to forgive me, but I don't know if I can live with MYSELF. I see this as a pattern, and like I told her, I don't know if it will just happen again. So I'm absolutely miserable right now, and I need to figure myself out I suppose, what is the correct route to take...
    Well, you can start by realizing its not all about YOU.

As for not doing this shit, I think it stems from selfishness manifested from a lack of self-esteem, really. You need to decide, for your own reasons, that you don't think doing things this way is a good way to live. But noone can make that decision for you, its gotta come from you. Delayed gratification to avoid hurting others (and yourself) is part of growing up.

Think about it.

Honestly, I have no idea why I did this. I honestly did NOT want to hurt anybody, I did not think about it beforehand. I've done this 2 times before with my last girlfriend too, and ended up telling her. The problem though, is it's just so easy to do. And I like the attention I think from another girl. I can't think of any other reason why I would want to do it. I can make excuses all day, but that's what it boils down to is me being a d*ck and thinking with the little head instead of the big one. But once you cheat on a girl, she's never going to think of you the same way ever again, and I don't blame them. If a girl did it to me, I'd be PISSED!

How can she still want to be with you?
    "Making plans to change the world, while the world is changing us."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly, I have no idea why I did this. I honestly did NOT want to hurt anybody, I did not think about it beforehand.
    Do your exes actually accept this lame excuse? Its not that hard to turn down sex.

You lack self-control & you sound like an attention whore. I suspect you also choose partners with whom you know you can get away with this kind of thing. I could go into all the pysch as to why this might be but it doesn't really change anything about what to do differently. This is assuming you even want to. I don't read anything indicating you actually sincerely apologized to your partners or that you feel shame or remorse.

You will either decide to grow out of this behaviour or you will suffer the consequences when your lack of control affects other areas of your life (and it will). Good luck.

Well this is the worst area that it can affect. I feel like crap for doing this over and over again, I know it sounds like a lame excuse or whatever, but it seems like I do it, and then I forget about how bad it hurt the last time and do it all over again. I don't even see why any girl would want to be with a guy that does this even once! It never starts off as actually wanting to physically cheat either for me, it starts off more just talking to a new girl and then we get into meeting, we meet maybe once, maybe twice, and we are in the sack by then. I don't really know what else to say about this one, other than that it's a pretty vicious cycle, and I don't want it to continue to hurt people, because it usually bugs me even worse than the girl I cheated on.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then stop doing it. That is all.

And you are right: a lot of women wouldn't tolerate it. I wouldn't date someone like you (sorry). If you want to sleep with someone else, just break up with your current partner first.

Afraid of confrontation, aren't you young Grasshopper? So you sabotage instead & let the gals make the decision for you. Yep, got your number babe.

Lol I don't think anybody should want to date anyone like me. I mean it's tough, because it all goes good for a year or two, and then I just want to cheat for some aweful reason. It's like a horrible feeling I get inside until I cheat, and then it goes away for a few days, and then I feel guilt, and that's it until I tell or they find out. I wish I could just stop, really I do hate this feeling, but I think I just need to talk it out. It's so confusing. You are right too it seems like I do sabotage it all, :S

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol I don't think anybody should want to date anyone like me.
    Boohoo.

Whatever dude. You know what you are & are not prepared to do. Gonna stop posting here now, until you add something interesting.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I read in the paper the other day that a persons liklihood of fidelity is largely determined by genetics. I believe that. Not to remove personal responsibility, but guys like this have a natural urge to stray after a while. Not necessarily because of low-self esteem, or shabby morals. It's the way they're wired.

Anyway official get your girlfriend to take a take-home pregnancy test. What's the point sitting around sweating bullets for the next 2-3 weeks. In all liklihood your girlfriend is not pregnant. It's possible of course, but probably you'll get away with it this time.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I read in the paper the other day that a persons liklihood of fidelity is largely determined by genetics. I believe that. Not to remove personal responsibility, but guys like this have a natural urge to stray after a while. Not necessarily because of low-self esteem, or shabby morals. It's the way they're wired.
    Humans also have a natural urge to fight & kill each other. To lose their tempers. To lash out when they lose.

But its frowned upon and with good reason. That's what it means to be civilized.

You are right. It doesn't remove personal responsibility.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast