+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to get laid in college?

Sex isn't why guys marry. If that was the force or pressure acting on men, they would never get married. Their family and friends put pressure on them. It's mimetic isomorphism since their friends are getting married. It's normative isomorphism since society encourages it. It's coercive isomorphism since their family wants to see grandchildren and constantly puts pressure on them as they grow older.

The reason guys "don't" want to get married, is because it means having sex with just one person for the rest of their lives. Not only one person who will grow older and let herself go, but his whole sex life will depend on her and only her, and that's something that he knows is more often abused that respected. Which means if she's angry, or not feeling up to it, he won't be having sex. It also means once kids come into the picture, no matter how much women want to pretend it's not the case to try and motivate men towards marriage, married men will tell you how shitty their sex life gets.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you, Asparagus?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    How old are you, Asparagus?
    Ugh, it gets so old after a while when people try and use age to prove their own point. But I'll play along, I take it you don't have any other way of trying to support what you're going to try and say.

I'm 28.

Lots and lots of alcohol at a party with lots and lots of slutty, loose, insecure college girls.

Aka...frat parties.

Personally I'd never do the whole one night stand thing. Sex outside of a relationship just doesn't appeal to me.

Well let's cover the point that nobody has covered yet: In which country are you studying, off2college?

It does make quite a difference. I am surprised nobody has asked yet.

Don't assume that you are safe with a college girl. If they want a one night stand, I would be very wary. STIs don't discriminate.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    Ugh, it gets so old after a while when people try and use age to prove their own point. But I'll play along, I take it you don't have any other way of trying to support what you're going to try and say.

I'm 28.
    I don't intend to try to prove my point. Why bother? I was just thinking you must not have very many happily married peers. Naturally, there is a certain population of males your age who feel the way you do. I believe Neo would agree with you.

:shrug:
    Last edited by vashti; 27-11-08 at 07:34 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I study at MIT. It's generally pretty nerdy... but I'm heavily involved with philosophy and politics, so I do get to hang out with a different crowd.

I mean, I've never actually stayed at a frat party for any longer than 30 minutes. I don't know people in frats that well to be invited to any parties.

I was just thinking you must not have very many happily married peers.
    :shrug:
    i have not met too many happily married couples either. he does make a valid point though.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Lots and lots of alcohol at a party with lots and lots of slutty, loose, insecure college girls.

Aka...frat parties.

Personally I'd never do the whole one night stand thing. Sex outside of a relationship just doesn't appeal to me.

In my college, its kind of hard to find.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i have not met too many happily married couples either. he does make a valid point though.
    The happily married couples are the ones that are left over after the divorce cycle finishes. Almost all my friends are happily married couples. I guess it's a matter of who you choose to associate with.

I wonder what guys are willing to do to get laid.

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    I wonder what guys are willing to do to get laid.
    You would probably be amazed.

if you just want to get laid, you need to figure out how to create attraction in girls from the getgo.

i recommend the book double your dating by david deangelo. have fun
    [URL="http://www.getexbackclub.com/"]http://www.getexbackclub.com/[/URL]

The happily married couples are the ones that are left over after the divorce cycle finishes. Almost all my friends are happily married couples. I guess it's a matter of who you choose to associate with.
    or how about your place of residence, huh meanie!?!
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast