+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help?? I love this girl but she thinks I'm a FREAK

Ok, TY

I guess I'll 4get about her, time to say Gbye
    Last edited by Hentrinity; 26-01-09 at 10:47 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    There should be a legal permit people must get on here from Frasbee and Gigabitch before advice is allowed to be given by that person. People coming here and asking for advice on dumb things have no right giving advice themself.
    I second this.

Actually, if you remember, back in the day, individuals that proved they could provide worthwhile advice were put in the silly "Love Guru" category that was stamped on their posts.

It would be cool to have some way of pointing out the good from the bad...the "Thanks" rating only increases over time, so it's not really a determining factor in who is good or not, especially if they got a bunch because of some joke they posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I second this.

Actually, if you remember, back in the day, individuals that proved they could provide worthwhile advice were put in the silly "Love Guru" category that was stamped on their posts.

It would be cool to have some way of pointing out the good from the bad...the "Thanks" rating only increases over time, so it's not really a determining factor in who is good or not, especially if they got a bunch because of some joke they posted.
    I agree Fras, why don't you bring that back?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd have to pitch it to LoveAdmin. I can't moderate people's titles or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I second this.

It would be good to tell apart the regulars who really made a difference. Maybe based on the "thanked" stats or something. I don't know. At least you get my point, tired of for example seeing someone come in and post about how they can't approach a girl because they are scared but than offer advice in another thread on how to be more confident lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Back waaaay off and tell someone casually, in passing, that you used to think she was cute but she acted really weird when you tried to add her on Facebook. Then act as if she doesn't exist. Don't start at her in school (someone will see you).

Hopefully it will get back to her that she was the one that was acting sketchy. That's really the only chance you have.
    Best advice probably given on this issue. His only other option really is to actually find himself another girl and ask her out. Getting a date with a different girl and everyone finding out would pretty much get him off the hook. Though this would have to be a genuine date as I don't propose using someone like this. It is undignified.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 26-01-09 at 11:52 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

My "thanks" isn't rated all that high but I like to think I give my best advice where I can.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Quote Originally Posted by ransom_nite View Post
    My "thanks" isn't rated all that high but I like to think I give my best advice where I can.
    Thats only because you don't post often. The amount of posts you have you have a good thanked to post ratio. It maybe be a bad idea to judge this way but at least it would create a way of knowing the regulars from the none. People can post and ask and everything but serious advice should be given by the experience. We at least have good mods, I can't believe some of the things that are allowed. Most sites I would have been banned by now.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Hentrinity View Post

What should I do to become her friend, so we can get along better?
    Oh stop the BFF attitude. you're just pissing the sh*t out of her. Dont mind or even think about her. just get going like a happy man. Things might turn around if you're lucky.

BFF= Best Friends Forever
    Live the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by RSK View Post
    there are plenty of fish in the sea, you just don't know it yet, but you will
    Hehe, I just recently started talking to random girls.. After I had a few start conversations with me.. That was a huge ego boost, so now I try to start conversations with other random people.. I never thought it was this easy..
    Anyway thats totally off topic.

@the OP, leave her alone.. She has a boyfriend, why would you JUST want to be friends with her anyway?
    But I agree with what Only-virgins said:
    His only other option really is to actually find himself another girl and ask her out. Getting a date with a different girl and everyone finding out would pretty much get him off the hook.

A very good idea imo. It would work, and it cant be that hard..

Maybe you know some chicks that would pretend to be your girlfriend, if you don't want to use someone like that..
    Okay i'm too tired to think now.. XD
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

I think you should leave this girl alone. She acts like she's 12 writing in that manner. Very sad and immature. I hate to see people get hurt that way. Even though you feel your friendship can do good, it would only do good for you. She has already made it clear she does not want your friendship. The best thing to do would be to do the opposite, act like she's invisible and stop paying any attention to her. That will make her wonder why.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12