+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Much I Suck

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Small world. I was a cabin steward on a cruise ship. I can scrub a mean toilet.

Hehe.. I've upgraded the technique... I don't have to scrub! Oven cleaner is the best thing... it saves a lot of time, just spray, wait, and wipe. Also, mixing comet with the water and letting it sit, helps as well... (word of advice... do not mix oven cleaner and comet... or you will be as high as a kite with one hell of a headache).

I'm just a storehouse of seemingly useless knowledge because of that job.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Hehe.. I've upgraded the technique... I don't have to scrub! Oven cleaner is the best thing... it saves a lot of time, just spray, wait, and wipe. Also, mixing comet with the water and letting it sit, helps as well... (word of advice... do not mix oven cleaner and comet... or you will be as high as a kite with one hell of a headache).

I'm just a storehouse of seemingly useless knowledge because of that job.
    No, that shit is evil and it will give you brain damage. Better to scrub, really.

Oh, I also suck because I'm really good at making my husband feel guilty about my own insecurities.
    Spammer Spanker

No, that shit is evil and it will give you brain damage. Better to scrub, really.

Oh, I also suck because I'm really good at making my husband feel guilty about my own insecurities.

It's only sulfur carbonate (I think)... heh... then again, what doesn't hurt you or cause cancer these days?

Speaking of 'evil'... they shut down all the schools in Fort Worth because of Swine Flu... saying it is one step below an epidemic. It's made its way to my neck of the woods. All I can say is "Oh shit..."

I think everyone from time to time tries to pawn their insecurities off on someone else. It's not right, but it does happen.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I doubt myself a lot and whether I am right to make certain decisions, even small ones. When it comes to finding jobs, I get scared, worrying that I'll get trapped into something I don't want to do.

It can be hard for me to make new friends, I'm a bit quirky and got teased a lot in elementary school. I kind of grew out of my ugly duckling phase, but the lingering feelings of needing to be someone else, or that I'm not good enough remains.

I have a dangerous side of me that can cause a lot of mischief if not in check, which it is most of the time, but I push buttons with authority figures and am very blunt about the reality of situations as I see it.

I'm over-analytical and look for problems that may or may not be there. Self-fulfilling prophecy?

To make myself feel better...

I'm a very caring person, I'm very loyal to my friends and family (sometimes getting taken advantage of in the past). I go out of my way for people when I see they are in need. I try not to let the past drag me down, and keep reminding myself that the moment is the only real thing to be lived. I enjoy my quirky side, even if some don't understand it, because it entertains me and makes the world a little brighter.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lipp said it perfectly for me:

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post

I have a tendency of being lazy/procrastinating for any project that I'm not passionate about until it becomes a time issue and I have to get it done to meet the deadline and often complete tasks just before they're due (uni assignments as well as say apartment chores and job tasks). So far it hasn't been too bad but eventually I will face a case when it can't be done in time.

Yep, I'm a huge procrastinator.

I also suck because I've allowed myself to get into such a state of being overweight that I've now had to put myself on a miserable, restrictive diet to try and get my metabolism back (this may have some tie to the procrastination). I wish I'd just layed off the god damned frappuccinos.

I'm also the type of person that doesn't like to do anything unless I'm either the best at it, or at least one of the best. I'm never satisfied with myself. I can reach a goal and then get upset wondering why I'm not further ahead.

Oh, and I like cheesy eighties music.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

In my memories

You're always beautiful Blue
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well so I think I'm the biggest loser here...
    So I'm lazy and selfish.And while I feel that,I'm starting to be rude to others too.And since few months I feel as an even bigger loser because I screwed my first year on studies...Yeah... Most of my familly and friends know... My dad not... Well I have to keep it in secret somehow... In october I start again...This time I want to give my best... It's not that I want to give some excuses,but the end of last year ,I felt really depressed. Because of my stupid ex,problems with flat,with everything... Place,where I don't know nothing and nobody....I suck,I know how very much I suck... Now I need to do some plan and just get a job for few months because I get crazy sitting all the time at home doing nothing... I susk and I know it.Now come on and throw stones at me.
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I clearly have a thirst for anger.

Yeah, but there's nothing like the sick pleasure of saying something, that one thing that can make a person feel so absolutely horrible about themselves. That one thing that will humiliate them in front of everybody. That sick and evil sinister pleasure of victory over the expense of another.

Hate helps drive you, fills your blood with tainted adrenaline, a quick fix to strength, a solution that only causes more problems. Gives you focus, meaning, an obstacle to conquer, a target to destroy.

You become the judge, the jury, the executioner.

Lucifer's mask, his vehicle, his hand.

You are justified, you are the oppressed, toppling a tyranny.

Smile.

Blind, you are malice afloat with angel's wings.

Mish, yours sounded alot like mine. Ruled by moods. I find myself reacting or over-reacting in an emotional way and having my mood change on a dime.

Why are bad moods are harder to get out of than good ones?

I also get tired alot for health reasons but since it's beyond my control, I've just accepted it.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Starbuck, you suck because you never post. C'mon- don't be stingy. You're someone who actually has interesting stories to tell.
    Spammer Spanker

Starbuck, you suck because you never post. C'mon- don't be stingy. You're someone who actually has interesting stories to tell.
    Thanks, Giga. Well now that I've quit my job, I'll have more time to post. At least while I'm interviewing!

I suck because... well... I suck

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    I suck because... well... I suck
    If that means what I think it does, then that doesn't suck at all

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm selfish. Well I actually don't think I am, but it's been a common complaint of almost every girlfriend I've had.

Same as Lipp, I'm a bit too unemotional.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's not anger, that's just sexual frustration.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast