+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how would you feel if...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashbee View Post
    your right. i fear that im never going to meet someone that will live up to our relationship...
    What is it about your relationship that made it so great, exactly?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    What is it about your relationship that made it so great, exactly?
    well, it was more so what we done together and the happy memories we have together.im finding it hard to let go.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Doll, I'm trying to get you to make a list, either real or mental, of the relationships pros & cons. Based on what you have posted about him & his behaviour, I think if you do this you will find your recovery a lot easier.

You are fantasizing now about the good stuff. What about the crap he's done? Find someone to give you those happy feelings *without* the crap.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Doll, I'm trying to get you to make a list, either real or mental, of the relationships pros & cons. Based on what you have posted about him & his behaviour, I think if you do this you will find your recovery a lot easier.

You are fantasizing now about the good stuff. What about the crap he's done? Find someone to give you those happy feelings *without* the crap.
    but are theyr men out there who comes "without all the crap" and the good things?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There is no such person as the perfect mate, no. But there are guys out there who will respect their partners and treat them well, absolutely.

You sound very young. How many relationships have you actually been in. Not too many, I suspect. So, don't worry. Use this opportunity to get out there and explore your options.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

There is no such person as the perfect mate, no. But there are guys out there who will respect their partners and treat them well, absolutely.

You sound very young. How many relationships have you actually been in. Not too many, I suspect. So, don't worry. Use this opportunity to get out there and explore your options.
    im 22, he being 23. I have been in 1 other seriously realationship at 18-20 and i thought he was the worst boyfriend ever.. now come to realise he was the best boyfriend i could of asked for. He would never of done half the shit my pervious ex has done. I am a very clingly person as i have had some family absences from a young age so i seen to latch onto anything and find it hard to let go,as does he thus making it harder for us to seperate completely... and the fact we live in a town with a population of 2,000 does help...and i work with his mother.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dunno doll. You are young. Two BFs isn't much of a sample size. You sound like you need to get out of your small town & see more of the world. Are you in school right now, or working?

BTW, the mom thing may affect how you should proceed, but doesn't change anything about *him*. Its just one more way to manipulate you. I hope you realize this. I also want to warn you that, no matter what her son does, chances are slim his mom will ever side with you on your issues. She is *his* son.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

well iv had more than 2 boyfriends...but them being most serious.
    i know about the whole mum thing, iv had a sample of her hatred for me when i broke up with him she was very nasty to say the least,which nearly cost me my job. And of course it wasnt his fault atall that we broke up.
    i
    I work fulltime and am a trainee nurse. I am definatly not stupid for my age ... maybe abit nieve when it comes to dealing with other people,though.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashbee View Post
    well iv had more than 2 boyfriends...but them being most serious.
    i know about the whole mum thing, iv had a sample of her hatred for me when i broke up with him she was very nasty to say the least,which nearly cost me my job. And of course it wasnt his fault atall that we broke up.
    i
    I work fulltime and am a trainee nurse. I am definatly not stupid for my age ... maybe abit nieve when it comes to dealing with other people,though.

who said you weren't stupid? where are you from?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

^^ how is that helpful?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the person can't spell. she is in denial about being stupid. once she realizes and accepts it, she might look to others when making decisions in life.

sonrisa nah i think you're in denial
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i didn't make any claims to be in denial of anything.

denial of stupidity and referring to spelling as proof of one's stupidity is actually stupid, and you have been unhelpful to this girl, all in all you're proving a few things here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i guess in YOUR world, smart people make a ton of mistakes in their sentences.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast