+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MEN only please!

Quote Originally Posted by Naples View Post
    In which he placed me in the category of "THINGS he wouldn't touch with a 20 foot pole"? You don't feel that those are fighting words?
    You know, if you're going to talk about yourself, talk about yourself. Don't talk about yourself in 3rd person hypothetical. I answered directly. I find engaging in sexual activity with multiple people at once to be inherently dangerous and disrespectful to not only yourself but those you're sleeping with.

At no point did you state that they had been tested prior to engaging in sexual contact.

So, no, if I knew you'd been off blowing some other guy 3 days ago I wouldn't be engaging in a casual committed or non-committed relationship with you.

Trust me, those were fighting words. Just an honest answer and reaction. If I had wanted them to be fighting words I'd have been far more graphic and disgusting about it.

Just because I'm blunt, doesn't mean I'm wrong. Just because you reacted badly to my response, doesn't mean I'm wrong.

And pretty much most of the long-time and not-so-long time folk here look to agree with me. Perhaps you should consider that. I don't always give the nicest advice, but I certainly don't feed people platitudes and answers they want in order for them to justify their behavior. You're the one here to ask questions, I'm here to help answer them. Whether or not you take the advice, or get pissed off, or whatever else doesn't affect my life in any manner.

You should take the time to read responses, even ones from people you don't like. I don't care about your respect or want it. We're not friends.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

naples you are slutty and bitchy. might wanna work on that.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    naples you are slutty and bitchy. might wanna work on that.

Misombra... you're just too cute some times...

Pity... I'm not single.. and you're 'not that way'....
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually oral sex with six guys by 23 isn't slutty at all by today's standards.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Actually oral sex with six guys by 23 isn't slutty at all by today's standards.
    What if they were all condensed into a single evening?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    What if they were all condensed into a single evening?

Then it's probably on Youtube...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

i had two partners and had given one very disgusting blow job before i turned 23.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i had two partners and had given one very disgusting blow job before i turned 23.
    Whore.
    ______

did i mention i charged for all those acts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Naples View Post
    Excuse me, but 6 guys in 23 years is not bad. Get with it. And if you knew what I looked like you'd beg to touch me w/ your 2 inch pole...which I'd decline. Based on your picture, I have a feeling you're just jealous that you're twice my age and prob haven't been able to get nearly as much action as me. Some ppl just spend more time commenting on the dating lives of others than actually having one of their own.

Psy-cho.

Lite is a respected opinion on this forum. He said nothing wrong.

As for action....honey, you aren't getting anything worth calling 'action'. At 23, a few blowjobs is pretty sad. And with reactions like this, I'd say it's no wonder you're not getting any, regardless of what you look like.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Let me get this straight.. if a guy has sex with 20 women in 3 weeks he's a stud, but if a woman has sex with 6 guys in 23 years she's a slut? Hypocrites!!!! Double standards.... I mean.. c'mon seriously.. get real.. open your eyes and take that chip of your shoulder. Have you heard (read) yourselves?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

who are you?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ No one said that, dude.

The ones that called her a whore said it with sarcasm.

Anyways, I'd also like to point out it wasn't 6 bj's over the course of 23 years, unless she was blowing guys in elementary school.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Let me get this straight.. if a guy has sex with 20 women in 3 weeks he's a stud, but if a woman has sex with 6 guys in 23 years she's a slut? Hypocrites!!!! Double standards.... I mean.. c'mon seriously.. get real.. open your eyes and take that chip of your shoulder. Have you heard (read) yourselves?
    Whore.
    ______

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Whore.
    ______
    Jezebel

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast