+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Men-whores, enjoyers, beer drinkers and wine lovers

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Lasaro View Post
    Yes I'm a author Not for magazines 'cause I'm too rude for papers and angry editors
    Free author who don't care about " „what other might think or say about .... ”.
    Today I'll activate on my web everthing. Incredible mix of sex, politic anf history.

Special thanks to Pettit!
    Don't insult true authors by including yourself in their ranks.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Paul, are you here to give advice at all? This is, after all, a love ADVICE forum.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Paul,(...) This is, after all, a love ADVICE forum.
    Starbuck – I’m always very carefully with advices. Especially if we speaking about love. We all are so different and You can’t give precise advice.

In my text are some advices ideas. For example – “(....) distrustful are ”men-whores” who like to flaunt their countless victories in bed. The most frequently they are vulgar liars trying to convince the world about their incredible abilities but in fact, they try to suppress their own complexes. A needless boasting only frightens women away because nobody likes if somebody walks around and tells things that should be a secret between the two. Similarly, each woman having self-respect doesn’t like to be only a statistical figure in an endless queue. Such men have only hopes for purely curious and naive ladies who are eager to know – what is there „so special” in these men? I do not believe that there could be anything special otherwise they shouldn’t be scattered about like small coins.

Or “(…)There are such men who are known as lady-killers or playboys. However, these are only presumptions because they themselves try to keep silent about this issue. Their principle is „not to talk about women, but talk to them”.”

Very self-contradicting....

In my opinion the article is biased, judgemtal and full of stereotypes.

Plus the grammar is not that great.

Whomever wrote this, is definitely not an expert on the topic or didn't research the topic properly. At best this is the work of a "would like to be" writer attempting to boost his or her self esteem.

Quote: If one can't handle criticisms, one shouldn't be in the writing business.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 25-05-09 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Correction
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you can't handle criticism, then you simply won't improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post

Plus the grammar is not that great.

Whomever wrote this, is definitely not an expert on the topic or didn't research the topic properly. At best this is the work of a "would like to be" writer attempting to boost his or her self esteem.

Quote: If one can't handle criticisms, one shouldn't be in the writing business.
    About grammar - agree. I'm not english speaking person.
    Thanks for this "can't handle criticisms" - where is Your critic?
    "article is biased, judgemtal and full of stereotypes." - this is NOT a critic.
    You don't know nothing about my expierience. Nothing. If we speaking honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    If you can't handle criticism, then you simply won't improve.
    AAAARGGGH... I CAN'T HANDLE THIS CRITICISM

Anyways, only if it's constructive criticism...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anyways, only if it's constructive criticism...
    Please - don't speak about stereotypes. What's is specificly wrong? Help me.

Or You like just say something bad about my person. That's not very original.

Avanti!

Well let me answer this for you:

Thanks for this "can't handle criticisms" - where is Your critic?
    My critic is sleeping right now, she's called a spouse.

"article is biased, judgemtal and full of stereotypes." - this is NOT a critic.
    Indeed, I clearly stated:

You don't know nothing about my expierience. Nothing. If we speaking honestly.
    Why so defensive? Did I hit something sensitive there?

Or You like just say something bad about my person. That's not very original.
    Do not imply ad hominems which aren't there. Especialy not if a statement starts with: in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why so defensive? Did I hit something sensitive there?

Again - You speaking about me and not about text.
    Sorry I just expecting something more specific than only "stereotypes" etc.

Sensitive or not - who cares?

Ok, so you genuinely would like to discuss this. All right, here we go:

The most frequently they are vulgar liars trying to convince the world about their incredible abilities but in fact, they try to suppress their own complexes
    In fact? Whom's facts? Who did research on this? Where do you get this fact from?
    How about the possibility these people are simply being honest with themselves and have a high level of self esteem, no fear of rejection and all they want is sex, but not a permanent relation?

Such men have only hopes for purely curious and naive ladies who are eager to know – what is there „so special” in these men?
    Plenty of not so naive ladies go consciously for what is called a 'one night stand'. I fail to see how you make that correlation.

Most frequently this presumption is caused by their charm, charisma, intelligence, nice scent and good looks. Where the truth is – nobody knows because they pay attention to women but it does not mean that this attention is an artful way of fascination.
    These guys have the art on how to seduce a woman down to a level only few could manage. If they wouldn't have those skills, they wouldn't be able to do what they do. Women happen to fall for charm, charisma, intelligence, nice scent and good looks.

Only a few examples of bias and stereotypes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is old psychological fact – if somebody have problem, he speak a lot about that (I’m a super person, I’m super, I can get any lady, I’m super!). Remember movie “American beauty”. Who was the biggest gay enemy in this movie?

Every woman expect from man’s stability and man who demonstrate lot of “victories” can’t be a stabile and healthy person.

Also – this fact – ladies don’t like man who speaks too much. Because they know – who speak to much loosing sexual energy. (Fact from old Chinese love books until modern psychiatry)

And ….”Nobody likes if somebody walks around and tells things that should be a secret between the two.”
    Anyway – thanks for Your opinion.
    Paul.

Can I LOL here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Can I LOL here?
    Of course!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast