+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid man-stealing whores

Stupid man-stealing whores

I swear to God this pisses me off. Okay, I always have bad luck with guys, but finally, I got a boyfriend. He's nice,sweet, and honest. He's almost everything I look in a person. But, there one problem, there's this girl that really likes him. The first day I went out with him, she comes up to telling me how much she likes my boyfriend and telling that he went out with her and cheated on her. She also keeps telling me he likes her, too.I told my boyfriend about this and he says they never went out. She keeps coming around work flirting with him.

I don't see how someone could be a man-stealer. If he goes off with her, didn't he make that decision? Anyways, Yes that is annoying to deal with. Just try to ignore her and don't let what she says to you get between you and your boyfriend.

I don't either. I guess I could think of a better title

Have a sit down, all three of you and get everything on the table. Explain the situation and the reason for the sit down (For you the goal should be show to your bf that this is a matter of concern to you personally)

Someone is lying and chances are it is the girl. No mater what the outcome of the sit down is. Tell your bf that it is his choice what he wants to do with this girl and you will stay out of it. If he continues doing what he does (I.e. flirting - because it requires a recipricator) as if nothing happened then I don't think he is as nice, sweet and honest of a person as you described him. And maybe you should start thinking if he is the right guy for you...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you don't mind me asking how old are all of you?

I wouldn't let it piss you off though. She's the one with the problem not you. And your the one with the boyfriend so I wouldn't worry about all that middle school BS.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

yup i totally agree with Mishanya... all 3 of u should sit down and talk this over.. obviously she doesn't get the point so that's why u'r bf have to make it clear that he doesn't like her and he has a gf now.. that's u

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Have a sit down, all three of you and get everything on the table. Explain the situation and the reason for the sit down (For you the goal should be show to your bf that this is a matter of concern to you personally)

Someone is lying and chances are it is the girl. No mater what the outcome of the sit down is. Tell your bf that it is his choice what he wants to do with this girl and you will stay out of it. If he continues doing what he does (I.e. flirting - because it requires a recipricator) as if nothing happened then I don't think he is as nice, sweet and honest of a person as you described him. And maybe you should start thinking if he is the right guy for you...
    Actually,he just ignores her most of the time or smiles politely at her to be nice. So, I don't know why she's still doing it. Also, she has 2 of her ex-boyfriends living with her and her nine year old child.(She actually had three kids.)She's also has a boyfriend with going with her ex, who lives with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    If you don't mind me asking how old are all of you?

I wouldn't let it piss you off though. She's the one with the problem not you. And your the one with the boyfriend so I wouldn't worry about all that middle school BS.
    I'm twenty and he's twenty-four.This is both our first real serious relationship. And the girl is twenty-five.

Quote Originally Posted by Usoup12
    Actually,he just ignores her most of the time or smiles politely at her to be nice. So, I don't know why she's still doing it. Also, she has 2 of her ex-boyfriends living with her and her nine year old child.(She actually had three kids.)She's also has a boyfriend with going with her ex, who lives with her.
    I think my definition of a slut has just changed...

Well, this girl might just be the trust tester between you and your bf
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Have a sit down, all three of you and get everything on the table.
    You can't be serious? you want them to sing kumbaya also?

I swear to God this pisses me off. Okay, I always have bad luck with guys, but finally, I got a boyfriend. He's nice,sweet, and honest. He's almost everything I look in a person. But, there one problem, there's this girl that really likes him. The first day I went out with him, she comes up to telling me how much she likes my boyfriend and telling that he went out with her and cheated on her. She also keeps telling me he likes her, too.I told my boyfriend about this and he says they never went out. She keeps coming around work flirting with him.
    Doesn'y sound like anything happened yet. You cant do anything to anyone for smiles and flirts. Only touching.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    No, just get the liar out in the open and demonstrate that this is an issue to a significant other...

Doesn'y sound like anything happened yet. You cant do anything to anyone for smiles and flirts. Only touching.
    When the touching starts, thats already too late... AND thats the part when there is nothing you can do, but leave... People's senses should be on the ready WAY BEFORE the physical act occurs...
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

OMG!! I agree w/ you Usoup, thats horrible! There's nothing worse than some tart skulking around your relationship, sniffing for hints of dysfunction so she can move in! She sounds very "in your face" to me! He has to be the one to tell her to leave both of you alone. She sounds like a stalker. This happened to my bf too, some chick at his work (she got canned awhile ago) was always dressing sexy around him and one day even asked him out! B*tch! Boy if I was there.....good thing I wasnt..anyway I know what you mean, some women are such ho's!!!!

Wow; she got knocked up at 15?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well you know if you have discussed this with your BF and everything is fine between the two of you then just ignore her. She's the one with the problems, not you!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Tone Guest
    LoL this made me laugh.

Usoup - if you have an attractive S/O you have to be prepared to deal with other people tryin to get with them. You just have to remember you're the one he comes home too each day. If you trust your b/f and he is ignoring her, then you should too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast