+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend has a sexual crime record. Help.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My girlfriend turned twenty last week.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    Serial killers are charming "nice" men.
    Helloooo Clarice,

I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Chit chit chit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAzioQW4ROA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAzioQW4ROA[/ame]
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 01-06-09 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Added youtube clip
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's becoming more and more difficult to determine the age of young girls. When I went to school... girls stayed fairly flat-chested until they were 16 or 17. Nowadays... I seen 13 year old girls with a rack that makes me feel a little insecure.

I've also been around women my age that whine and cry just like any 16 year old. So it's not quite so cut and dry to determine how old someone is by the way they 'look'... and in some cases, how they behave can be misleading as well.

Getting to the point to where you need to verify their driver's license and social security card... just to make sure. I still get carded to watch an R-rated movie and I'm 24. Whereas my friends 17 year old daughter never gets carded... even for alcohol.

So it is possible this guy isn't lying. It's possible that little girls do like to 'trap' older men as they think they're 'mature' for their age because they are capable of attracting older men. Does this make the guy any less stupid? Not really... but it's possible for a guy to really be this stupid.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey, if there's grass on the field...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I would be concerned that he isn't too bright. Caught with underage pictures? I'm sure he sensed the girl was under 18 unless this was a one night stand type of relationship.
    In his 30s? With a 16 year old that looks 20? LOL. I agree with Lesa, this guy is clueless or a creep. Mbe you should talk with his ex and find out why they split. Or mbe you should just run while the running is good?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

So what?... It happened 7 years before, and you find him an amazing human being now.

I can't tell the difference between 15 years old and 25 years old half of the time.

Do I steal a glimpse of either age? You bet I do.

If there weren't archaic puritanical throwback laws, do you think I'd make the distinction if I liked the girl and she was brave enough to show me her ID card?

Hell no.

People need to get over themselves sometimes.

I've met teens with 30 year old mindsets and 50 year olds who act like they're 5 years old.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think it's a big deal.

7 years ago?

You should be happy that he was even honest enough to tell you something like that.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why is it that (some) males have difficulty distinguishing between a 15 year old and a 30 year old? I can assure you - as the mother of a teenage daughter - I have never had this problem. I can accurately guage a girl's age within a couple of years. You know, just because she has boobs doesn't mean she looks older. Try looking at the girl's face.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why is it that (some) males have difficulty distinguishing between a 15 year old and a 30 year old? I can assure you - as the mother of a teenage daughter - I have never had this problem. I can accurately guage a girl's age within a couple of years. You know, just because she has boobs doesn't mean she looks older. Try looking at the girl's face.
    Depends on how much effort either put into their appearance. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not. Attitude also plays a part in it.

I'll put it to you this way, as a 16 year old, I was employed by gas stations to purchase alcohol as a minor from their attendants for the purpose of training/internal stings.

Simply put, I never walked out without a case of beer.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Depends on how much effort either put into their appearance. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not. Attitude also plays a part in it.

I'll put it to you this way, as a 16 year old, I was employed by gas stations to purchase alcohol as a minor from their attendants for the purpose of training/internal stings.

Simply put, I never walked out without a case of beer.
    Sure, I was getting alcohol when I was underage, too. I always attributed that to dumb-ass attendants who didn't care that I was a minor.

And yeah - lots of men claimed I looked older, too. I was fully developed and rather tall, but when I look back at photos, my face looked young. In fact, almost baby-ish. And now I realize what perverts those men were.
    Last edited by vashti; 01-06-09 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Sure, I was getting alcohol when I was underage, too. I always attributed that to dumb-ass attendants who didn't care that I was a minor.

And yeah - lots of men claimed I looked older, too. I was fully developed and rather tall, but when I look back at photos, my face looked young. In fact, almost baby-ish. And now I realize what perverts those men were.
    I'd slap on a suit, 2 day growth, and an older hair style... saunter in, chat up the attendant, go to the cooler... ask for something they didn't have, settle on something they did, often asking what was on special and chatting longer.

No one believed that I wasn't in my mid 20's. My atttitude and look was just too believably older than my age.

But that was a partial act and I was being paid well.

Teenage girls are notorious for doing this to older men.

Nothing wrong with it... but mind you, it's difficult to tell... and US law... you get the picture...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    I'd slap on a suit, 2 day growth, and an older hair style... saunter in, chat up the attendant, go to the cooler... ask for something they didn't have, settle on something they did, often asking what was on special and chatting longer.

No one believed that I wasn't in my mid 20's. My atttitude and look was just too believably older than my age.

But that was a partial act and I was being paid well.

Teenage girls are notorious for doing this to older men.

Nothing wrong with it... but mind you, it's difficult to tell... and US law... you get the picture...
    I believe the facial hair helped you. Girls don't usually grow facial hair, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    My girlfriend turned twenty last week.
    you have a girlfriend?

my heart is breaking right now.

oh well, i give it two weeks.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you have a girlfriend?

my heart is breaking right now.

oh well, i give it two weeks.

I guess we couldn't keep him as our poolboy forever... someone was bound to snatch him up eventually.

well, now i can start charging him to keep my mouth shut about you two.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast