+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you girls perfer skinny or muscular?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    nah, it's b/c girls are programmed to seek out males with the best genes for reproduction. Muscles on a guy conveys that he is strong and healthy, which means their kids would stand a greater chance at life.
    Man, biology sucks. I never really did like that course.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    girls prefer muscular guys. There's plenty of anecdotal evidence and even scientific evidence to support this.
    your just saying that coz your all muscle

My bf's muscle. I lurrrrve muscle. His bodys hard and his skins soft and he's always hot. Perfect combo.
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

I like a good set of shoulders, for sure. A 6-pack would be wasted on me. I wouldn't care. I'd rather he spent all that workout time rubbing my feet. I don't want to get in bed with Kung-Fu Panda Either, though.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I like a good set of shoulders, for sure. A 6-pack would be wasted on me. I wouldn't care. I'd rather he spent all that workout time rubbing my feet. I don't want to get in bed with Kung-Fu Panda Either, though.
    LMFAO! You said Kung-Fu Panda! ROFL
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyCatDoll View Post
    My bf's muscle. I lurrrrve muscle. His bodys hard and his skins soft and he's always hot. Perfect combo.
    I feel like I'm the opposite.

Soft body, hard skin.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've dated more skinny guys than muscular, and overall I prefer the skinny guys. Six-packs look weird. Seriously.

Also, every musclehead I've dated had the worst ego (as in, overinflated). Kind of put a bad taste in my mouth.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Also, every musclehead I've dated had the worst ego (as in, overinflated). Kind of put a bad taste in my mouth.
    Doesn't every guy put a bad taste in your mouth?

ZING!

My preference is that the guy is strong, but I prefer softer tissue around the muscles. An extra 20 lbs on a guy is good stuff.

Ironic how the same doesn't apply for women (unless the extra 20 is in her chest =)

Quote Originally Posted by Jason114 View Post
    So what type of body turns you on the most? Skinny or muscular? How big of a deal is a 6 pack? I myself rite now am muscular but need to lose 10 lbs around the belly (way too much drinking this summer lol).
    well.... I PREFER muscular with a bit of meat. A bit, because I don't like someone who's perfect when I'm not. But it's more about personality, at least for me. I could easily overlook a very lean frame if what was projected at me was strength and confidence. You know, like making people see you through rose-coloured glasses.

This thread is a perfect example for an answer. Every girl here has slightly different tastes......end of story.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    This thread is a perfect example for an answer. Every girl here has slightly different tastes......end of story.
    Yep. I know guys that take drugs to make them look taller/more-muscular. How sad is that? Find someone that likes you for you.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ Ex-actly.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

i like a guy with something wrong, perfection is not perfect for me. abs are definitely out of the question for me. i like a more natural guy with wide shoulders and something unusual that makes him different. not attracted to the ken types
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12