+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you girls perfer skinny or muscular?

Do you girls perfer skinny or muscular?

So what type of body turns you on the most? Skinny or muscular? How big of a deal is a 6 pack? I myself rite now am muscular but need to lose 10 lbs around the belly (way too much drinking this summer lol).

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you fatty.... you need to realize that every girl is different with different opinions.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i like a guy that is firm. you are taking care of yourself and want to look good, thats good enough for me =)

girls do have their individual preferences though
    "I swear ill burn this city down to show you the light"

Personally i like a guy with a bit of meat! A very toned muscular guy might be attractive but in terms of having a relationship I much prefer an average guy. My boyfriend is a little overweight and i find him very sexy and am very comfortable around him

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Girls prefer gigantic penises. The rest is immaterial.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I have no idea about this one. Why is average not an option here?
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

girls prefer muscular guys. There's plenty of anecdotal evidence and even scientific evidence to support this.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    girls prefer muscular guys. There's plenty of anecdotal evidence and even scientific evidence to support this.
    I think it's because they want to feel protected?
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

nah, it's b/c girls are programmed to seek out males with the best genes for reproduction. Muscles on a guy conveys that he is strong and healthy, which means their kids would stand a greater chance at life.

I LOVE ABS!!! Yummy!!!

One...your personality is #1...You can buff all you want but if you have no sense of humor and can't talk to the ladies, you won't get much from women...Very rarely will a girl ask a guy out..that's just an obvious...Two...look like a confident MAN not a MACHINE...Most women don't like a guy looking like Hulk Hogan...If you ask what type of look girls like...They usually respond with Colin Farell, Cristiano Ronaldo, David Beckham and so on..and none of these guys are that huge...There was this one guy at my last job...He is fairly tall and girls say he has a handsome face...but he is fairly skinny...Anyways, girls went nuts over him..
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I like muscles just not too much where he looks swollen. LOL! However my guy is muscular... very. LOL! I complain... buttttttttttttttttttttttttt I can't lie though... it looks so damn good.

i perfer abs than flabs o_o.
    i'd rather go for the muscular guy but i don't know.
    what can i say? other girls have dif opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Debatable.

Human intelligence is unnecessarily sophisticated for the needs of hunter gatherers to survive, yet they evolved. The manifestations of intelligence such as language, music and art are of no utilitarian value to the survival of humans, yet we value them highly. Can your ego consider the possibility that intelligence may be a major fitness indicator as well? Early humans obviously selected for intelligence as a proxy for healthy genes and this led to positive feedback loop leading runaway sexual selection which later led to the evolution of human intelligence. Yes, some homo species prefer muscular mates because they find them more sexually desirable because they can protect their offspring, ex. the neanderthals, but our species (homo sapien) evolved for our ability to dominate our habitat.

Kotten says:

"Debatable.

blah blah blah"

read the title of the thread. OK, thnx bye.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast