+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake boobies

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, and ask about the possibility of breast feeding. Honestly, i don't think I'd want my babies sucking through implants, but that's just me.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    personally i don't agree with girl68...

i'd would date and marry a girl with AA cups, but in the back of my mind, i am always going to wish there were just a tad bit more to grab.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    that would make you very very shallow, girl68. don't you know that you don't judge people by their looks by now?
    and you are pretentious and naive. Noone looks at a girl or guy with out appraising their face one way or the other. its what our mind goes to right away. as low and degrading as it can be its a natural. so if you think you don't do this your self you need to take a damn good look at your self and your uppity hypocritical views.

now to the orginal issue

I as a guy who is very choosy and doesn't find many girls attractive. I don't go right to boobs. Don't get me wrong Boobs are wonderful, but they are kind of an after thought to me. I love all boobs but I think natural is the best.

And also think about this what happens when you get older and they start to sag with the implants. What is gonna happen since you have implants. Are they going to feel the same or even right the skin might move separately than the boob and is just gonna be all wrong. I'm not sure what exactly happens I'm just speculating.

I'm a guy also... And like the previous poster stated. "Natural is the best". However, I don't mind a girl that had fake boobs as long as they weren't over the top and looked natural.

My view is Natural is better than fake, but fake is better than nothing / really small...
    no.

You have to work with what nature gave you, so I think a B cup would be perfect. The last thing you want is to have breasts that look fake from 100 yards away. That's a HUGE turn-off to many guys. I have a friend who went from AA to B and they look perfectly natural.

Other than that, do what makes you feel good, not what you think men want. I personally like the little ones.

Carl.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I think going from a AA to a C will be a little drastic and obvious. How tall are you?

I can give you some.

EDIT: Isn't there a surgery where you can take fat from one part of the body and put it where you want it?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

[url]http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/health/article1364726.ece[/url]

You meant this?

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I can give you some.

EDIT: Isn't there a surgery where you can take fat from one part of the body and put it where you want it?
    I don't think so Nisha or lots of girls would take the fat from their thighs and put it on their ex's new girlfriend's ass!!

Carl.

Lol...well...I was hoping it was real...it sounds cool.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

You can try stem cells... read the article above...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Reath View Post
    You can try stem cells... read the article above...
    Think I'd like to see what happens to these gals 20 years from now. Lipomas, tumors, unregulated blood vessel growth... we don't know enough about stem cell implantation in vivo to consider this a safe procedure yet.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I am 5 ft. 8 inches, so maybe a C cup would not be too much? I am also very thin though so it may make me look a bit top heavy. I had my appointment with the first surgeon I am looking into, and he said it is best not to go by bra size, but by implant size, so I am currently trying out some different options.

Thank you for all of the feed back. I feel like it mirrors what I have heard from male friends, that not having any breasts is not a "dealbreaker" for most guys, but they would prefer something over being as flat as a board. However, I also hear from a lot of men that they don't like implants....
    I feel like if someone is really into me, and takes the time to get to know me, they will like me for me and not judge me for having fake breasts.

I have decided to go ahead and have the surgery. I am still fearful of the pain, and any changes in sensitivity. However, all of my life I have felt boyish and unfeminine. I really want to feel like a woman, and buying women's clothing instead of girls will be nice too.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So, what did your doctor say about breastfeeding and pregnancy?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

well, I do not want kids, so it is not really an issue for me, but the doctor did fill me in anyways just in case...

If the implant is under the muscle, breastfeeding is not a problem as far as the health of the baby. The only risk is generally cosmetic, as pregnancy and breastfeeding can change the shape of the breast and the implant may not look the same afterwards. This can happen with age as well, and most women will need to have another surgery in about 10-15 years. With implants under the muscle, like I will be getting, one of the common things that can occur is called the "double bubble". It is when the overlying breast tissue sags, while the implant remains in place. I google imaged this, and it does look pretty silly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast