+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boyfriend dumped me--> is this a real excuse?

Its not a rocket science. If he broke up with you then he found another chick. its as easy as that. Everything he said was excuses = BS. Now move on and find another guy.

I agree with jrharvey; it may be a self destructive act. If he really loves you he may think he's going through so much shit that he doesn't want to bring you down, and he may feel he wants to have at it alone. Honestly, I don't think the excuses he gave were any reason to think there was another person involved here although that may not be the case... Maybe just give him the space he wants and see if he comes around. On that same note, give yourself some space and maybe date or get to know some other guys.

I am going thru a similar situation with my gf. Doing the long distance thing and there are sooo many problems im having moving to her and she's having sooo many problems there having at it without me. I'm almost at the point where I feel I MUST break up with her soon because it feels like I'm bring her down/ putting waay too much of an emotional strain on her. The only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I don't need just any girl, I need HER. I think you bf pushed you away because he does love you, because he's in a REAL bad place in his life right now and rather save you all the hard ache he about to endure. It is such a tough pill to swallow, this I know. Maybe he'll realize that you wanna stick by his side thru it all, i wish the best for you.

Hon....that was a strange break up to say the least. I mean I understand he's stressed out, but really, it was a bit much that he embarrassed you like that in front of his co-workers about you being a new driver. That's a matter to be discussed between you and him. That's just overkill, if you ask me. As to the reason he broke it off, I was honestly prepared to give him a lil lee way on that but then he said it's coz he's worried about you and doesn't want to worry about you anymore....I just think he honestly wanted to break it off long before and this is his "politically correct" way of doing it, you know, the old "it's not you, it's me" thing. I'm sorry he hurt you, and that he still wants to call you is a travesty. Ditch him hon, and DON'T look back. I know that's easier said than done but this guy may be simply toxic for you.

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by fCukl0vee View Post
    He's bored of you, probably met someone new and wants to have his fun while keeping you there as a back up plan in case him and the new girl doesn't work out. you'll soon find yourself still sleeping with him while being a "friend" and he'll also be ****ing the new girl secretly behind your back.
    lmfao.

Straight, raw, uncut honesty right here. Even if she can't see it yet.

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessia View Post
    i wont call him or text him or anything.. im just gonna move on,, do you think hell come crawling back?
    Yep.

Either that, or you'll find out he has a new girlfriend, and you'll be PISSED after realizing it's OK to date SOMEONE, just not YOU (which, I'd be pissed, TOO)

You just better hope that that whole "driving" thing was not just a smoke screen, and BS excuse for him breaking UP with you.

He MIGHT'VE been mad at you for showing up, because maybe his NEW GIRL is working there or something, and he almost got CAUGHT. You NEVER know what's REALLY on somebody's mind. That whole DRIVING BS sounds like a load of CRAP.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You brought him breakfast and he chewed you out for it? I smell a rat. Or an etard. Either way, his life sounds chaotic. Find someone more emotionally available.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

yea when you look at it that way the driving thing sounds like bullshit. and if he really did get mad at you for driving then wtf really? you do him a favor and its the straw that broke the camels back. im calling BS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12