+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh My God, I don't understand women?

the majority of females are dumb and irrational. Once you realize that, you begin to understand them.

Desdemona says:

"I'm a woman and I get exactly the same thing with men, so it's not a gender-exclusive thing."

bullshit

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If some guy tried to 'slip me the tongue' on a third date, I'd walk too. I had this actually happen to me years ago in a CPR course. BA (before Annie). I didn't even really understand what had happened, I was so naive back then, lol.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^^ Really?? Third date time is usually the time for rooting. Or at least copping a blow job,
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

^^nope

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran1987 View Post
    Yeah true, but I'm shy, I wanted a drink to liven me up, but at the same time I overdid it.

But a lot of ex-girlfriends have found it funny when I'm drunk and not cared, and just liked me for me, plus I was really drunk when I first met her. Why should I have to act like Cary Grant or someone 24/7 round a girl? I should be allowed to let my hair down without thinking it's the end of the world.
    Yeah dude, lots of guys are shy, but instead of using alcohol as a crutch, overcome your weaknesses. We can certainly give you some tips on getting rid of your shyness if desired.

You gotta know that when you go on dates you're getting to know the person you go out with. Those first few dates leave a lasting impression, and if you get drunk on the third you're really giving yourself a bad impression. And frankly, most girls don't want to date drunk fools. Anyhow, chance is you weren't the kind of guy she's looking for. On the bright side though, there are women that don't mind if you get drunk on the third date; the kind you meet in bars.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    the majority of females are dumb and irrational.
    There is a **** ton of dumb guys to go with them.

ecojeanne says:

"^^nope"

yes. I don't know what kind of men you go for, but any guy who waits longer than 3 dates to fool around probably doesn't have many options.

doppelgaenger says:

"There is a **** ton of dumb guys to go with them."

speaking for yourself?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    ^^^^ Really?? Third date time is usually the time for rooting. Or at least copping a blow job,
    I'm shy.

I'm also assuming I would see someone I like enough to date, say, 1 - 3 times a week?

By your measure, first date monday, 2nd Thurs, then in bed by Fri or Sat of the same week? Even if its once a week, on weekends, that is still rooting w/in a month of meeting.

Not a chance. I like to get to know my meat before dining.

yes. I don't know what kind of men you go for, but any guy who waits longer than 3 dates to fool around probably doesn't have many options.
    That's all part of the weeding process, Neo. He would be encouraged to look elsewhere, and we'd both be happier for it.

I never had that problem, strangely. My problem was letting them go.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 10-09-09 at 07:36 AM.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded says:

"Not a chance. I like to get to know my meat before dining."

I like to try a steak before I order it again. ;-)

"That's all part of the weeding process, Neo. He would be encouraged to look elsewhere, and we'd both be happier for it."

indeed. There are more than plenty of girls out there for me to find another who has similar attributes and has a high sex drive.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    indeed. There are more than plenty of girls out there for me to find another who has similar attributes and has a high sex drive.
    LOL. Yes, or some similar kind of rationalization. It would be expected.

As for 'similar attributes', it depends what you mean. The sort one could only discover in 3 dates, I suppose. Physical, you must mean. My selection method was to weed out limited, short-term thinking. I wanted a stable relationship & a family. Worked for me, my proof is in the eating. I was never played.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I used to get girls into bed after 2nd or 3rd dates, but I found it was counter productive for me. Sex clouds things and it makes people over look other important aspects of the relationship if it's pursued too quickly. I'd find myself spending months with people that I was incompatible with because we developed a sex routine. They quickly became dull and time wasting experiences of mutual resentment. I don't want to repeat those mistakes anymore.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

ecojeanne says:

"^^nope"

like indi said it's the weeding out the quality from usual same crap out there. i can get sex anywhere from anyone, but why would i want to. it's shit boring with someone who doesn't have an interesting brain. too many men out there are so alike it bores me to death. so i wait to see if they qualify as interesting. once that line is crossed there is no going back, the door is open, i want to be sure it's open with someone i like. end of.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love it how women do all this denying. Statistically it doesn't really add up. Unless there's a few mega-whores skewing the figures.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast