+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hi im new and i need advice real badly!!!!!!

babystunna19 is not a shit. Hope you find a guy who will treat & respect you.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

I think first you should tell some friends and family that you are going to leave him so they know what is going on. Also, because this guy does have anger problems, I wouldnt tell him that you want to end the relationship while being alone in the house with him. It's going to be difficult because he doesnt have a job which I would assume he is home often? You said you live together? Is there a way to quickly pact your stuff without him seeing? Another thing, I would have a few female friends wait outside if you talk to him face to face to leave him. DONT LET HIM TALK YOU OUT OF IT OR MAKE YOU FEEL GUILTY. You need to protect yourself. I suggest having all your stuff moved out and leaving a note telling him that you need time alone and that you wish for him NOT to contact you at all and that if you feel that this could work again, YOU will contact him. Which I advise that you dont.... but thats just me.
    Are you tied to the place you live with him by any lease agreement or contracts??

f no it was nothing like that he actually still lives with his mom who wants him out he has been just living at my place i have a single apartment i have not yet fully moved him in or anything he has some stuff ill sent to his mothers place....shes sick of him no one likes him he has no real friends he has nothing kinda feel sorry for him..yes! i will tell him with some girls with me and a couple football players just in case.

haha. Well Im very proud of you for realizes that you can do a lot better. I hope you find someone who treats you like a princess! And dont lower your standards. Usually love finds you when you least expect it and DONT go looking in bars. Just focus on hanging out with you girls and go out and buy yourself something nice.
    Just keep your doors locked and take extreme procaution after leaving this guy...

Quote Originally Posted by ProudPatriot View Post
    haha. Well Im very proud of you for realizes that you can do a lot better. I hope you find someone who treats you like a princess! And dont lower your standards. Usually love finds you when you least expect it and DONT go looking in bars. Just focus on hanging out with you girls and go out and buy yourself something nice.
    Just keep your doors locked and take extreme procaution after leaving this guy...
    and sometimes, love can also make you feel miserable and confuse too.

that's why you need people like on this forum to help and straighten up your mind ..
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

yeahh i agree with patriot. you should contact friends and family that you are leaving this guy. and of course if needed have people out there with you when you confront all of this. perhaps do have some protection just in case shit goes down. perhaps buy pepper spray or have someone be there in your company for a bit. i know you're grown up but better be safe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12