+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maybe I can get her back?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeinAmerica View Post
    thank you guys for your comments. I know that not contacting her would be the best way to deal with it. I was just thinking about sending her an e-mail...
    Well, you can THINK about it all day. Just don't do it. No contact means NO contact.
    Spammer Spanker

so what do you think, when should I send her the farewell e-mail ? It's been 2 weeks with no contact now.

"When should I send her the farewell e-mail ?"

Never. Move on. Closure isn't necessary. I think she already did the closure by saying she just wants to be friends.

Raze
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Quote Originally Posted by buldozed View Post
    ....4 wks is the universal NC rule......
    This is correct.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    Never. Move on. Closure isn't necessary. I think she already did the closure by saying she just wants to be friends.

Raze
    I'm not sure about that and that's the problem. The same day and the day after she said that she likes me on the friend's route she was hesitating a little. She said we should take a break and we'll figure out. When I asked her "where shall we leave it" she said "I don't know". I just cannot move on as long as I'm not sure about her decision.

Mate, leave it a couple more weeks - if you've still not heard anything, send the email. By that stage - if you like her as much as you say - what have you got to lose?

I was sort of in the same boat and needed closure....DONT DO IT.....the best advice i got was from a mate.....Do as you always do and you will get what you always get! I would normally send the letter or email but i know it wouldnt have the desired effect. You need to give her time to miss you

Its a real real hard place to be

Good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12