View Poll Results: I would never fall for a guy if he was...

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poor: Great guy, but drives a ’92 Accord that makes sounds and has a big dent.

2 4.76%
  • Balding: Not completely bald, but is looking a little thin up top.

0 0%
  • No Self-Confidence: Looks at you as if he would do anything just to talk to you.

11 26.19%
  • Overweight: Everyone thinks he is an ASESOME person, but not in shape at all.

12 28.57%
  • Arrogant: Not exactly a Euro-trash metro sexual, but talks about himself all the time.

17 40.48%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alright LADIES... what is the least attractive thing about a man?

Confidence is one thing, but arrogance totally turns me off! An arrogant guy couldn't get the time of day from me! All the others aren't so bad. A big guy can lose weight. Low self esteem can be helped & balding I don't feel is a big issue.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hmm... i LIKE big guys. Not obese ones, but thick and muscular? yummy.

What I really hate is LAZY guys...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Arrogance = exaggerated sense of one's abilities. But if a guy can back it up, that's not arrogant. He may be aggressive and lack humility, but that's the price you pay to be in a relationship with that kind of person.

If you want to eat steak a lot, then accept the lion comes with teeth & claws.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

FACIAL HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW DA MOST DIGUSTING THING A MAN CAN DO TO HIMSELF!!!! AND OVERWEIGHT EVEN ALITTLE BIT IS A NO-NO-NO-NO-NO!!
    yea, i know... but you wanted an honest answer..

In fact, you might be surprised, but the ideal for most beautiful girls including myself is smth like this:

trust me! If your like that-- girls will go crAAAAAaaaAAaazzzzy!!! (no kidding!)
    (tho i would personally prefer a blond version of that) Men just don't kno what we girls want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you like 12 years old or what?

Is that even a guy in that picture? It looks like a 15 year old girl, or the singer for some German kiddy-rock band like "Tokyo-Hotel".

You're a twit. NEXT!

I'd LOVE to see a picture of what you must look like.
    Last edited by pisces7378; 06-11-09 at 10:12 PM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ Pisces, don't get her started. She's a little angel... just take a look at her posts.

Anyways, being that we gave you an opinion about overweight men. Here's how I see it.
    If there is a huge obese man interested me he could be kind as could be but I would absolutely never want to touch him sexually. I would be so unattracted physically that would override everything good about him. Now if he was an arrogent asswipe but was still hot as hell at least I could shut him up and screw his brains out for a while. So I get something out of the arrogant asswipe, but I get nothing from the obese man.

i don't mind poor, i don't mind overweight, i don't mind lack of confidence, balding is okay, i think arrogance is what would get me. a guy that talks about himself all the time? yuck.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    If there is a huge obese man interested me he could be kind as could be but I would absolutely never want to touch him sexually. I would be so unattracted physically that would override everything good about him. Now if he was an arrogent asswipe but was still hot as hell at least I could shut him up and screw his brains out for a while. So I get something out of the arrogant asswipe, but I get nothing from the obese man.
    Wow girl68... I guess I expected more from you. An overweight man might, oh I don't know, care about you, listen to you, share himself with you, support you, make you laugh, laugh when you say funny things, be there for you... you know all that BORING stuff that kind of makes life worth wild.

But you are right, an arrogant asshole all beading up with sweat while he bounces up and down on your dumb ass... that sounds like an awesome life philosophy. You know... cause he's hot and all.

And P.S. I certainly wasn't talking about some morbidly obese piece of shit that doesn't care enough about himself to put down the remote and the Doritos bag. I was referring to the "spare tire" kind of guy.
    Last edited by pisces7378; 07-11-09 at 12:37 AM.

Holy SHIT!!! That IS the singer for Tokio Hotel. I was just kidding, because I remembered thinking he was a little cream puff when I saw him. Wow! THAT is what's sexy?

no.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I NEED an enormous amount of phsyical attraction in order for any relationship to work. I've tried the other way around, and it wasn't happening. I didn't want to be intimate and not being intimate killed it. I'm not disputing he's a great guy. But at the end of the day I need to want and desire my man, and if he's obese, then I probably won't.

And I'm not talking about a little pudge- which ain't no thing... (spare tire to me sounds like a lot but then again I'm always with asian guys, who are typically are fairly thin).

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Arrogance is the number one turn off for me. Nothing makes my libido drop faster than a huge ego. I figure if a guy is that in love with himself, he's got no room for anyone else.

A close second is no confidence. I'm not there to be some guy's cheerleader 24/7. What happens if I have a bad day? He'll just blame it on himself and instead of getting to vent about it, I'll have to spend the whole time reassuring him it's not HIS fault. Yuck!

So, something nice and balanced in terms of ego would be better.

I don't care if a guy is skinny or overweight or poor. Balding bugs me, but I can get past it if he can get past my imperfections. A stellar personality would make me blind to any physical imperfections anyways. Except maybe, like Giga said, a ridiculously tiny weiner.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by pisces7378 View Post
    Wow girl68... I guess I expected more from you. An overweight man might, oh I don't know, care about you, listen to you, share himself with you, support you, make you laugh, laugh when you say funny things, be there for you... you know all that BORING stuff that kind of makes life worth wild.

But you are right, an arrogant asshole all beading up with sweat while he bounces up and down on your dumb ass... that sounds like an awesome life philosophy. You know... cause he's hot and all.

And P.S. I certainly wasn't talking about some morbidly obese piece of shit that doesn't care enough about himself to put down the remote and the Doritos bag. I was referring to the "spare tire" kind of guy.
    I'm sorry, I know you said no males. I also know you are trying to defend yourself there Pisces. But you know a really good looking guy, who has a nice body and good facial structure can be just as nice and amazing as the fattest person on the planet.

If it is a deal breaker, she still has plenty of fish in the sea to choose from, the arrogant guys are becoming fewer and far between(at least in my eyes). Most guys I know decent looking or not are really good people.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFantabulous View Post
    I'm sorry, I know you said no males. I also know you are trying to defend yourself there Pisces. But you know a really good looking guy, who has a nice body and good facial structure can be just as nice and amazing as the fattest person on the planet.

If it is a deal breaker, she still has plenty of fish in the sea to choose from, the arrogant guys are becoming fewer and far between(at least in my eyes). Most guys I know decent looking or not are really good people.
    I agree. And I am not trying to defend myself. I myself am a little overweight, in the "could stand to lose a few pounds" but by no means am I a ****ing lunch-box fat ass.

I myself am not poor.
    I myself am not balding.
    I have perfect teeth. (Braces at age 15... thanks mom).
    I am definitely not arrogant.
    I have tons of self-confidence.
    And I am mildly overweight... could loose 15 pounds or so.

So, maybe I do feel a little tug at the heart strings for the heavier guys out there. But if you are so overweight that people consider you "fat", then I have nothing for you, and wish you well... as you are probably depressed, and also probably have one if not more of the above mentioned afflictions in addition to your fat-ness.

My main point behind this thread is that one of my best friends is thin and in shape. Full head of hair. Not arrogant at all. Great sense of humor. Makes plenty of money. But he has always had REALLY REALLY bad teeth. So about a year ago he went and finally got braces. Now, I am normally every guy's biggest fan, but no joke, this guy's teeth were WAY ****ed up. So anyway... his braces are about to come off. His teeth already look like that of a brand new man. His whole face is a 100% improvement as a result of these braces... but his confidence is SOOOOOO low.

I have tried to tell him that ladies are NOT LIKE MEN!!! The way you look has only 10% to do with what a lady finds attractive. I told him that you could be pudgy, balding, poor, and with bad teeth, and as long as you have CONFIDENCE and genuinely believe that you are an AWESOME person... the ladies will love you.

Well, other than the 'overweight' thing, you ladies have proved me right. And I love you ALL for it. No-self-confidence, and "arrogance" are the two top winners of the poll. And since he isn't overweight, all he needs to do is grow a pair, and realize that he is FAN-****ING-TASTIC!!! and the ladies will be all about him.

So thank you ladies, for giving me more ammunition to throw at him, the next time he is throwing himself a pity party.

Are you like 12 years old or what?

Is that even a guy in that picture? It looks like a 15 year old girl, or the singer for some German kiddy-rock band like "Tokyo-Hotel".

You're a twit. NEXT!

I'd LOVE to see a picture of what you must look like.
    YOU ASKED FOR AN OPINION AND YOU GOT IT!!!!!!. And just because you are no where near as good lookin as he is doesn't mean you should shit me and him and everyone, your not a girl, and your totally ignorant in terms of that, and your only willing to read and listen what you wanna hear, this will not get you anywhere!! Do even have any idea, what girls are prepared to do for a date with Bill??? They are ready to kill and die for him!!! And i look gorgeous, trust me on this one ( i proved it to everyone else and i can prove that to you), and me and my friends and every girl i kno loves bill, OFCOURSE if you wanna hook up with a 40 yo woman go for Prince Charles--style, but if you want a young and pretty gf...
    .. and if you didn't kno there's obviously a whole team of stylists working on Bills image, and their goal is to make him as attractive to girls as possible, cuz the more fans the more money obviously, and they r doing a great job , seeing how the band got so famous so fast, all over the world, so think about that too if your able to..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast