View Poll Results: I would never fall for a guy if he was...

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poor: Great guy, but drives a ’92 Accord that makes sounds and has a big dent.

2 4.76%
  • Balding: Not completely bald, but is looking a little thin up top.

0 0%
  • No Self-Confidence: Looks at you as if he would do anything just to talk to you.

11 26.19%
  • Overweight: Everyone thinks he is an ASESOME person, but not in shape at all.

12 28.57%
  • Arrogant: Not exactly a Euro-trash metro sexual, but talks about himself all the time.

17 40.48%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alright LADIES... what is the least attractive thing about a man?

Alright LADIES... what is the least attractive thing about a man?

Please... ladies only!!! If I cared what guys thought made guys attractive, then I'd be on a completely different forum trust me!

But I do want to preface this poll with this... Ladies, please look deep within yourself for your answer. In my experience, VERY OFTEN ladies answer this question in one way, but in actuality, their answer is more of an idealized view than what they actually do.

For example, a lot of women say that a man's sense of humor is his most attractive quality, nice guys are awesome, and jerks are assholes and can't be trusted, but then you see them turning into a pool of jelly when some snarling ape talks to them like they are worthless.

So dig deep ladies.
    Last edited by pisces7378; 03-11-09 at 01:29 AM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I said overweight but I'm talking about straight up obese, not a little bit of pudge... there's a big difference. (Each person also has a different measure of "overwieght" too so keep that in mind).

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no self confidence...its just too tiring reassuring them all the time!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    and a sexy bod goes a loooong way to impress me

Alright! This is great. Keep it coming ladies.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Alright second to being fat, would be self centered. The jock like "I'm gods great gift to women and all mankind!" attitude is a big HELL NO for me.

I didn't see "tiny wiener" anywhere on that list, so I had to vote "No confidence", since that is correlated to tiny wieners.
    Spammer Spanker

Ha ha ha!!!

Come on now Gigabitch, I don't buy that macho girl bullshit for one second. If some guy really "got you" deep down in his heart, and he knew just how to say everything that you didn't even know you wanted to hear until he said it. And when he touched you, it just made you realize that God isn't a sick bastard, and you are right where you belong.

It wouldn't matter if he was hung like a thimble. As long as he knew how to have a proper munch, if you know what I mean.

Arrogance or no self confidence (the two extremes) I can't stand an arrogant man..and I feel sorry for a guy with no confidence...If I had to chose I'd go with low self confidence cause the guy could be nice...the arrogant one gets no love/respect from me.

Poor: Great guy, but drives a ’92 Accord that makes sounds and has a big dent.

This is easy enough to help with. If we were to 'hit it off' and become a real relationship, our combined incomes would go a long way toward repairing the car or even buying a better vehicle later on. Also plans of job advancement, college... etc would be in the works to improve our standard of living. This is probably one of the easier things to overcome... granted the guy is a team player.

Balding: Not completely bald, but is looking a little thin up top.

If this is the man you're going to fall in love with and want for the rest of your life... he's going to probably lose that hair anyway. This would just get the worse over with ahead of time.

No Self-Confidence: Looks at you as if he would do anything just to talk to you.

There are ways to increase ones self-confidence over time. Developing trust is one of the first steps. A little patience and a little honesty goes a long way.

Overweight: Everyone thinks he is an ASESOME person, but not in shape at all.

There are subtle ways to encourage a person to eat healthier and lose weight. Once more, patience and honesty with lots of tact can go a long way.

Arrogant: Not exactly a Euro-trash metro sexual, but talks about himself all the time.

Arrogance is often built on flimsy stuff. So it wouldn't take much to put them in their place once the weak point is found. After the subsequent humiliation has taken hold and their confidence is significantly crippled... you would work to help increase their confidence in a much healthier and less conceited way.

Really any of these could be overcome so long as both parties were willing.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I picked " no self confidence" arogance is in fact a bigger turn off, BUT arrogant guy will at least talk to me and chances are I'll at least talk to the guy for a bit to see if he can discuss anything beyond himself. Where the guy with no confidence is unlikely to ever open his mouth and give me an opportunity to get to know.

As for the car thing...seriously? Are there really women who think like that? Personally I think they're an urban ledgend.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Really any of these could be overcome so long as both parties were willing.
    I totally agree. I have a very strong faith in the human spirit. I believe that anything can be changed. I think more so than just change, human's can learn from their mistakes, and not make them again.

If you can touch a hot stove, get burned, and learn that those things hurt and should be touched... then you can learn, that acting jealous or hurting her feelings (or whatever) can ruin a relationship.

But Aeradalia, your answer is a little to idealized and, to be blunt, wishy-washy. If this is your genuine philosophy on dating, then you would pretty much go home with any man that you meet on line at the grocery store, no matter if he were a 300 lb. chauvinist with bad teeth, balding hair, on food stamps, who secretly hates himself. Because you think it can all be fixed.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'd like to reach thorough this computer and cyber space and give you a hug for being so AWESOME and accepting. I wish that 1/10 the women in the town where I live had the idea that we all have some "fixing-up" to do.

But with regards to this thread, I am ONLY interested in what you think when you are sitting at a bar, and Joe Schmoe walks up. Because, as much as I'd love to link arms and agree with you, I don't think that the 300 lb. bald chauvinist is a realistically attractive, even for you.

Quote Originally Posted by pisces7378 View Post
    Ha ha ha!!!

Come on now Gigabitch, I don't buy that macho girl bullshit for one second. If some guy really "got you" deep down in his heart, and he knew just how to say everything that you didn't even know you wanted to hear until he said it. And when he touched you, it just made you realize that God isn't a sick bastard, and you are right where you belong.

It wouldn't matter if he was hung like a thimble. As long as he knew how to have a proper munch, if you know what I mean.
    Fortunately for me, I get all that ^^^ plus he has a big wiener.

I have to say, the arrogance thing is quite distasteful. It is a dealbreaker.
    Spammer Spanker

I have to admit, I am a little shocked that so many of you ladies put down "Overweight" as the absolute least attractive characteristic a man can have. So that means, he could be arrogant as hell, or all wormy and timid with no self-confidence, or he could be bald as an onion, or even as broke as a bum... and you'd prefer that to him having a little double chin and a gut.

Don't get me wrong. I am the same way. If I am at a bar, I am not scanning the room for the ladies with the muffin top love handles, cottage cheese thighs, and arms as meaty as picnic hams. I'm looking for the trim sexy girls.

But, I am surprised that you ladies are thinking that much with your eyes (and loins obviously). I am 6"4' tall and weigh a good 300 lbs. That means I am overweight. I am not like morbidly, call the fcuking ambulance obese... but I do look like I spent one or two too many years hanging out with Miller time. But it has never gotten in my way. My ex wife was basically a German super model, and my last girlfriend was an adorable little cutie.

In fact, not to journey over into the land of arrogance... but if I met you ladies that said being overweight is the worst thing a man could be, I think I could convince you otherwise, if you know what I mean.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of those you listed, only lack of confidence is a deal breaker for me, although I certainly have my own list...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast