+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I canīt forget him!

There' only so many things, "we" as a forum community, can say without sounding repetitive. This guy left you to go chasing the past. You can't do anything about that but respect the fact that he didn't cheat on you and had enough decency to leave you. Now have some self respect... cry and feel the pain but don't let it defeat you. Don't be a fool.

It's time to pick up where you left off before you met him. Rely on your good friends to lift your spirits. Find a hobby, go out and have fun.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know what Coco? 80% people here on LF have their problem because they DON'T WANT TO stop crying over themselfes. It's not that they can't. They don't want to. I really told her already everything what she should know. Let's leave her on her own.

SG,post an update if You decide to do something about it.

Greets
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by sadgirl1 View Post
    Its just so hard for me to move on with all those memories and thoughts in my mind! How can I ever forget him and our time spent together and what he did to me when it ended! I will never understand and it feels like i will miss him forever Iīm just sad all along I cant even cry its just the sadness of the loss Crying or Very sad
    Even though I dont want to hope for him to come back somewhere deep inside i still do! Maybe this will pass with time but right now i just cant imagine being with anyone else ever again... its like of all the guys ive ever met he was the one who really was right for me thats why everything was great and the worst part is that i cant forget how he always said he doesnt care for her at all and I was the one he wants to be with cause heīs a lot happier with me...and so it was...we were happy and still he went back to old habits...
    If i only knew if he thinks of me or how he could forget me that quickly..?? I mean we shared a lot together and so suddenly one day everything changed
    Does anyone share this feeling i have?
    Even though I dont want to hope for him to come back somewhere deep inside i still do! i also miss my bf so so much.
    i dont know why i cant hate him. i prefer that i hate him than always missing him!!! although i know everyone thinks that he is nt worth to do so, but i think he is like my soulmate

Polish girls are the best!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by sadgirl1 View Post
    Jza bardzo nie potrafie pisac!
    I am far worse that I won't even bother lol.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12