+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So easily replaced?

Every relationship is different, but I can't help but feel that she's known you five years long and while you cannot replace that bond, she ultimately knows what she is going to get from you for a future mate. As opposed to say a shorter and passionate relationship, where you guys click but it quickly went off track, there might still be some hope for a future after a time to be apart and do some growing.

I'm just guessing your young, because through high school and college years its a time of transition and serious growing periods and what she may have wanted at the beginning of your relationship could have greatly changed by the end of it. You seem really confused because the floor was pulled out from under you and she probably wasn't honest about why.

It's a good thing to look over your relationship and see things that you have done wrong that maybe you shouldn't, but still understand that you as a person have virtues and self worth and that it will work out in the future, whether it's with her or somebody else. Being dumped is serious mental punishment, the epitomy of rejection. You as a person are not defined by that though, and you will want to beat yourself up about it but it won't get you anywhere.

As for her wanting to talk, find out what she wants to talk about but this girl is really screwing up your life and getting some space from her is okay and healthy. Don't be afraid to tell her you need this space, and you do need it.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

That sucks but move on and this time don't show feeling until the next girl has been with you for sometime.
    Learn how a 21 year old outcast was able to average picking up 5-6 girls per week using one secret technique. Go to http://www.datingwithwomen.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12