+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is he going to call?

Hey Innocentchick...

Let some time go by and you will start putting all this behind.
    I don't know how old you are but I suspect you are a young women experiencing with love and sex and all...
    This is a valuable lesson about men. When you have sex the first night you should not expect much from them (although there are exceptions as in all rules involving human beings).
    And people are right on thr forum when they say that he might call you back when he wants more again. When he does you will be in charge!!
    On the bright side you have had mind blowing sex. Which in itself is teaching you a lot about your needs as a woman, your body etc...
    You had a good time and although this guy turned out a bit disappointing I am sure life has got more in store for you!!!!
    Am not saying this to make you feel better but just because such is life...xx

well I aint after the guy as a bf more a fb thats why im dissapointed. ahhh well im sure at some point in my life i will bump into him again.

Just so ya know in the message i sent to his facebook i didnt say why havent you added just said that i hope he has recovered and that i thouhgt i would try adding on here as i didnt get his number.

You gave him all the supplies you need to be a fb now its his turn. If he's horny he knows your willing and he has your number, nothing more you can do

girl i think he would look for you and try to find you whenever he gets horny again...move on! have you ever watch that movie...he is not that into you? well kinda reminds me of that...if he wanted to add you on facebook, even just to be your friend..he would have done it, if he wanted to call or txt, he would have done that too...take it as a sign...good luck

There's a guy at my workplace who talks about women who do what you are doing. Coming off as desperate is just adding more jokes for him to go tell his boys.

Probably saying "Damn. Gave her the dick once and she's already clingy."

It may not be your intentions, but it's something he can build his ego off of to tell his guy friends. Even as just **** friends I assume a guy would still like it to be some form of a challenge.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12