+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I call her?

Should I call her?

Alright, so I kind of reconnected with this girl I kinda had a crush on last year. We had a class together last year and I sent her an message on myspace just to say hi and she wrote me back saying she "of course, remembered me."

So I get home from school today and I was gonna IM her, (she gave me her IM in her reply message, possibly a good sign ) and I saw her away message. In her away message was her presumably cell phone number with the message "please someone call me".

We don't know each other that well, but I was thinking of asking her out when I called her because I still like her. I know she really likes going to see movies, so I was gonna ask her to do that this weekend.

And when I ask her out on the phone, I was thinking of saying that I remembered her from science class because she was the prettiest girl in the room. (True ). Would that be "too much too soon" or would that just be sweet? Thanks for any help. I know this was kinda long, but I really need help with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Watson
    Alright, so I kind of reconnected with this girl I kinda had a crush on last year. We had a class together last year and I sent her an message on myspace just to say hi and she wrote me back saying she "of course, remembered me."

So I get home from school today and I was gonna IM her, (she gave me her IM in her reply message, possibly a good sign ) and I saw her away message. In her away message was her presumably cell phone number with the message "please someone call me".

We don't know each other that well, but I was thinking of asking her out when I called her because I still like her. I know she really likes going to see movies, so I was gonna ask her to do that this weekend.

And when I ask her out on the phone, I was thinking of saying that I remembered her from science class because she was the prettiest girl in the room. (True ). Would that be "too much too soon" or would that just be sweet? Thanks for any help. I know this was kinda long, but I really need help with this.

Yes, call her, make it lite and casual and no, that was not too much IMHO to say BUT leave it that for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Watson
    And when I ask her out on the phone, I was thinking of saying that I remembered her from science class because she was the prettiest girl in the room. (True ). Would that be "too much too soon" or would that just be sweet?
    ACTUALLY......I would suggest NOT saying that. Ask her out on the date, tell her that you remember her.

But save the pretty girl comment until the end of the night when you're warming her up for a kiss............then it would be sweet and would let the anticipation build....

King Zarathu Guest
    HEY BRO

long time no talk man! yeah, agreed with above. don't do shit on the first date, just enjoy it and let her enjoy it, and then just turn around and walk back to your car or whatever.

second date though, pucker up

how you been man? you haven't been on here in forever!

yeah play it safe this first time to make sure she has interest too.

Everything is said. Just don't hurry!