+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dating a stripper

Strippers are women. Each one's situation is different. For some the attention, drugs, and money are an end unto themselves, for others stripping is a way out of poverty and a method of financing their education and support their kids(if any). Only you know this woman, so you are best able to judge which kind she is. Be aware, be cautious.

She wanted to bang you the first night she meets you? Slutttttttt.

Come on, Coco!! Maybe they are deeply in love. It's possible!!

Love at first sight of ass and titties in the strip club. Peep show for free. That sounds like love of a stripper. And she wanted to give it up to him after 4 hours of good convo? That broad is easy.

If her reason for breaking up is because of being bisexual, why would she want a relationship with you instead? You don't seem to offer anything to counter that.

Because he's bisexual? Really? I'm sorry, but I think that makes her a bitch.

Besides that, I don't think I could date a stripper. When my last ex asked me if I would be okay for her posing nude for the art department for $20, my "no" was pretty emphatic. I'm an intimate person; to me, the uncovering of clothing is erotic in how personal it is. In countries where nudity is common, the romantic aspect of it seems to be lost. If I knew that a girl shows her body to just anybody, it wouldn't be interesting when I got to see it. I wouldn't feel special.

Coming from someone who frequents brothels because he is too pathetic to get laid any other way I can safely say that if a whore wanted to be my girlfriend I would laugh in her face.

These are people who prey on your emotions and degrade themself in one of the most humiliating of ways to make a bit of extra cash. I do not understand why anyone would want to have a relationship without someone of such low character. You have spent all of three visits talking to this woman and now you think you are in love, when it is her farking JOB to make men be attracted to her.

Can't you just got and obsess about the girl that works at the coffee shop like normal people ?

Sorry mate, but this is all just a little bit silly in my opinion anyway. You are going to be better of moving on without her.

This is not as sweet as you think it may be. Although it is not true in all cases these girls are not the same as your run of the mill woman. I noticed alot of these guys are telling you this is sweet, you should go for it, glad you can see that stripping is a job not a person. These seem to be comments from people that havent ever been close to a situation like this. I have dated 3 "strippers" and also worked in the industry for over 4 years. The girls/strippers that i had gotten involved with were my friends and i had known them for a long time before we started dating. A couple of things have been metioned in the above thread about these girls and drugs, and being promiscuous. These are traits of strippers/dancers, not all but most. The fact that they are in an enviroment that promotes such behavior is something you should be aware of. Prostitution is also a very real thing. I dont think that the "golddigger" issue is a problem, these girls as a whole are VERY well paid, unless she is looking to latch onto you and get out of the industy. I have a good friend that dances in Vegas, Last year she grossed over 200,000 in a down economy. Money is a non issue. A bigger issue might be that you just cant handle being with a dancer (i know you think you can now) but time goes on, feelings form and before you even know it......you hate what she does. Someone above said "this is not for the faint of heart" they are right. Very few decent guys can handle this (including myself) That being said, if you want to be friends, ther is no harm in that but i would stop it there. You will only set yourself up for heartache in the future.......That i promise you. Let us know what you decide to do man, GOOD LUCK!

I'd break up with him too if her were Bi. That's not happening!! Sorry!

It is good to hear from someone who actually has gone through this before. I am a very good judge of people and I am very rarely wrong. I can usually sum someone up in ten minutes. What scares me this time is I might be wrong. This should be a red flag for me but for some reason I can't help myself. I myself have been through the drugs, and this girl is no drug addict. When I told her about my past when I was younger she looked at me with disdain. That was something I never saw coming. You would think a stripper would be use to seeing or hearing something like that. You are probably right about the heartache coming down the road. Maybe I am just the type of person who wants to get hurt. I can see it coming but if I am always worried about being hurt how could I ever really care about someone if I never take the chance. I kind of sounded like Oprah there. I am going to go for it and see where this road leads. At least it wont be boring.

Well, you are right there, it wont be boring! Just remember what i said about your feelings. As a man it has been bread into us to take care of our partner, you wont be able to fight this feeling when it comes (mark my words) it will come, it will drive you crazy. Also, a lot of clubs will have rules against you being there while she is working. Not sure if hers has that rule but every club ive worked in did. Just wanted you to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    She wanted to bang you the first night she meets you? Slutttttttt.
    Its sad to say that I'm agreeing with Coco.

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Strippers are women. Each one's situation is different. For some the attention, drugs, and money are an end unto themselves, for others stripping is a way out of poverty and a method of financing their education and support their kids(if any). Only you know this woman, so you are best able to judge which kind she is. Be aware, be cautious.
    I agree with this answer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12