+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dating a stripper ...I think it's crazy, is it?

Dating a stripper ...I think it's crazy, is it?

I met this very nice girl at a strip club that my friend took me just to kill time. I'm sure most of you will tell me to stop seeing this girl because she's a stripper and blah blah blah.... But what happened was incredible.. we connected like all of you reading this have no idea.
    The day we met she even started telling me about her family and the conversation got very personal. We also have many similarities. I ended up liking her a lot. The problem is that she has a boyfriend, but she told her relationship is not going so well (more personal stuff). I'd like to see where it goes as I'm thinking about seeing her again. What you people think about a guy trying to seduce a stripper?

Wow, red flags.

1. She's a stripper.

2. She has a boyfriend.

3. She's telling you, after knowing you what? A few hours? That her relationship is no good.

All bad signs.

She has a boyfriend, back off.

If things are so bad with said boyfriend, you can wait until she breaks up with him to try and "seduce her."

Seriously.. girls tell guys their relationship isn't going great so they can continue to receive attention/affection/etc from whichever guy they're saying that to. Either you end up a fallback/rebound, you end up the "other man," or she just soaks up the attention and whatever else you're willing to give her without any thought of breaking up with her boyfriend.

All of these situations are less than ideal.

There's nothing wrong with dating a stripper. Yes, some of them are doing this for a living because they're total trash and they always will be, but I've actually met real, live people who stripped their way through med school because it was the only job where they could make $300 for a short night's work and they needed to study.

Stripping isn't the problem, here. It's cheating. She's forming an emotional bond with you while she's involved with someone else. This is a BAD thing to do. I know. I've done it. It's wrong.

Tell her that you're interested if she has the respect to come to you as an available, single girl, but until then, it's bye-bye.
    Spammer Spanker

i've seen strippers turn the sweetest guy into the most bitter piece of shit.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i've seen strippers turn the sweetest guy into the most bitter piece of shit.
    Oh, so you know my brother?
    Spammer Spanker

Of course yall connected

As long as your throwing her ones, your gonna connect all day
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh, so you know my brother?
    your brother is not alone, trust me.

i should've made it plural. i've seen strippers turn SEVERAL guys into the most bitter pieces of shit.

I know it is risky.. But I still wanna see this girl coz she seems honest. Now I don't know if I should ask her out tomorrow..
    Quote Originally Posted by alovehangoverr View Post
    Wow, red flags.

1. She's a stripper.

2. She has a boyfriend.

3. She's telling you, after knowing you what? A few hours? That her relationship is no good.

All bad signs.

She has a boyfriend, back off.

If things are so bad with said boyfriend, you can wait until she breaks up with him to try and "seduce her."

Seriously.. girls tell guys their relationship isn't going great so they can continue to receive attention/affection/etc from whichever guy they're saying that to. Either you end up a fallback/rebound, you end up the "other man," or she just soaks up the attention and whatever else you're willing to give her without any thought of breaking up with her boyfriend.

All of these situations are less than ideal.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Her relationship with you would eventually be 'not so good' once she gets bored of you.

Why? I think you say it coz she's a strpper and sees lots of guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Her relationship with you would eventually be 'not so good' once she gets bored of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    I know it is risky.. But I still wanna see this girl coz she seems honest. Now I don't know if I should ask her out tomorrow..
    She seems HONEST?! LOL!

You should ask her if she told her boyfriend about you.

Sorry, but I don't see a girl as honest if she's telling some other guy her relationship sucks and is basically saying "pursue me."

Sounds like a slut and a bitch to me instead of a "very nice girl."

If you're set on this, SERIOUSLY back off until she's single.

Her boy is a piece of shit! He left her alone for a week once (they live together)! She doesn't not deserve that!

would you be fine if that stripper had turned out to be your gf and then when she's working she gives lapdances to other guys? gets to rub her t!ts all over their faces? shakes their azz and rubs it on them? having them slap their azz? wouldnt you be upset about that?

me?? yea i would love to date a stripper cuz they hot and got nice bodies, but it would be hell of a work just to stay with them. so for me, i wouldnt go out with them. I'd be friends with them, but thats probably it.

i say marry her. have ten kids with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    Her boy is a piece of shit! He left her alone for a week once (they live together)! She doesn't not deserve that!
    You're missing the point.

It doesn't matter if her "boy is a piece of shit," because she's the one dating him. If it was so bad, why is she still with him?

The only person who can decide what she deserves is HER.. and she's chosen to stay with him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast