+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She is trying to hurt me....

You dumb ass. Now you've ****ed up your chances with the other girl, whom you don't know to be a total bitch.

It's too late to undo it now, but you can still salvage the situation. Hit it and quit it, dude. Tell her she's hot, and the sex was good, but she's not worthy enough of respect to have a lasting relationship with. That's probably the truth.

She's just going to use you, again, so you might as well use her, first. First you should be honest with the other, nicer girl, and try to explain yourself. If you ever get in a relationship with her, this would be bad dirt to have under your rug. If she can't get over this, you'll have to accept that. If that's the case, then you may as well continue having sex with your ex, but only if you can do so without getting emotionally attached. No matter what she says, do not accept being in a monogamous relationship with her; she should be treated as a **** buddy. She seems to be an attention-craving egomaniac, so I'm guessing your new attitude will cause her to try harder and harder to get you back. Not because she loves you, but because you hurt her ego. The more you don't love her, the more she will pretend to love you. If she is capable of learning her lesson, this will teach it to her. I don't think you can ever know if her love is genuine, though, so I would not risk taking her back, even if you think she did learn.

okay its easy to say shes confused with what she wants and not being rational and most of all just simply playing games My fiance and i just broke everything off after 8 long years. short backstory: i loved her,gave her everything never lied or cheated,etc. She is kind of doing the same thing to me right now and its hard to do but the no contact method is escpecially hard because we have a new house and so much together and iam still dealing with it all. So she too is actin like a new freeloving girl in front of me all of a sudden got a tattoo,losing weight,talking about things that she could have done with me ,but she is just trying to get a reaction out of me and piss me off to. i cant explain why she feels she has to do that,but iam trying not let bother me in front of her,but here is the thing i always put myself in others shoes to try and analyze why people are the way they are and i am not mad at my ex or calling her names or wishing any bad on her. i still love her she is making a mistake by leaving me and trying to hide her hurt feelings and confusion behind all the partying and her fake smile maybe thats what your ex is doing that is what i believe about mine. i am not trying to say let your guard down,but EVERYONE deserves an explaination then after that if nothing changes there isnt anything we can do to changes another persons mind right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12