+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She is trying to hurt me....

She is trying to hurt me....

Ok, so my gf broke up with me on december 23 (great timing), told me that she didnt love anymore, i was lying in bed because i had surgery (rhinoplasty) and i was alone because my parents went to visit my sister in Germany. She was in her parents hometown visiting and when i called her she told me that she wanted to break up, i tried to beg for a while, spoke with her the next day on msn told her that i wanted to see her when she came back. etc...

Well that x-mas day I came to the sudden revelation that i wasn't going to try anything because she was just a cold selfish woman and that was it... so i didn't do anything. Well she began to ask her cousin about me, (what was I up to, etc) he told her that he couldn't speak with me because i was watching a movie, and she became enraged and asked many questions, (who was he with? at what time? etc), and she sent me a message at 1 am saying: its nice to know that u are better, i just couldn't hold myself, well just wanted to say hi.

A couple days later her cousin told me that she told him: "tell him to call me, but do it like is your thing", nevertheless he told me what she was trying so I didn't pay much attention, well finally i found out that the day we broke up she lied to me about what she was doing in the morning, she told me she was with her cousin in a pool, but actually she wasn't only with her cousin but some guys including one that is notorious for hitting on her.... I was mad, and i called her, and asked: who were u with that day??? and she said...my cousin.... and i said who else??? some friends... what friends...some friends...this guy was there right??? yes...., but i didn't tell u because i knew u were going to get mad...

So i said, u know what, don't try to contact me anymore, just leave me alone, i feel sorry for you, u are so dishonest and selfish.... and that was it... i didn't contact her anymore, i erased her from facebook, msn, my phone, everything.

Well a couple days ago, one of her friends began to chat with me... and i sensed that i was talking not with the friend but with my ex.... "reconsider everything, you don't know what she is going through.... u know u have to speak with her, she needs to clarify so much, don't close the door" and I said: "look I appreciate your words, but I'm 24 I have my own business and a job and i really don't have time to take care of kids"...."but she is suffering" she said, and i said "well, that isn't my fault she put herself in that position".

Anyway, a classmate of her added me in facebook two days ago, I added her because i knew she wasn't a close friend of my ex, so i said what the hell... well i spoke with her, she told me that she wasn't close with my ex, that actually she though my ex disliked her, but she liked me when she meet me...and finally she asked me out... wants to hang out this weekend or something...

Well, just 20 minutes after that, my ex tagged herself in a picture hugging her ex in a party, but the funny thing is that she tagged the classmate i just added as herself, so i could saw the damn pic, and all the comments: you look adorable, sparks flying and stuff like that.

And all this time apart she has been posting pics of her partying with all kinds of guys... maybe trying to make me react...i dunno. To be honest i was completely mad a couple moments ago, and i almost called her, but i preferred to write here... I know that maybe she will do things even worse, like going back with her ex...sigh... i feel sorry for the guy, she dumped him many years ago after cheating on him, and he still tries to be with her....

Sometimes i miss her...and i feel like going back with her... but she is so shallow and maybe shes just craving attention... but i loved her...maybe i still do, and she can affect me...

well that was it, sorry for my bad English.

Report the picture to Facebook. Bypassing the block feature is not allowed.

Mock, this woman is really bad news. You are wayyyyy better off without such a despicable person. She lies, cheats and tricks any man she is with. Drop her like a hot rock. You can do better.

Kudos for cutting all contact with her. Just ignore her and if her friends happen to talk to you on MSN or something about her (directly or indirectly), just shift the topic to something else. She'll give up someday. Good luck!
    To reminisce won't bring you back, just look ahead and hold on tight.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seems like she still thinks like highschool drama girls. I know people like her.Such girls love to complicate everything .
    To be honest stay away from girls like her. She needs to grow up. You're 24 , time for some mature girls.
    I wazzzz here

Seriously, though, it would be funny if you got her Facebook account banned, and you'd have no reason to feel bad about it.

She's immature and bitchy, forget her. She just wants a reaction out of you, don't give her the satisfaction. Karma's a bitch too and this will all come back to her.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Wow dude, i salut to you , you did the right thing, even though it was hard, trust me she was playing with you rather than really serious about this whole thing, im really glad that you decided to cut all contact and move on, she deserves everything she gets, one day she gonna wake up and realize what she has lost, but when its gonna happen, you will be happy and forget about her completely.
    Cheers.

You're on the right track bro! Keep that No contact thing going. If you digging oh girl, the new one you just added to fb, go hang out with her as long as you're ready anyway. Move on, you can do so much better man.

Thanks to all of u for the advice and the support, sometimes i miss her, but i know
    I' m doing the right thing....

Your words are really helping, i ll keep u updated.

Ok so something really bad happened....

I just spoke with my ex's cousin, (i like the little guy and we speak often, he is 16) and he told me that my ex came back yesterday, and as soon as she arrived she left her bags and went out to party, and didnt come back until 5 am....

The funny thing... haha, is that he asked who are u going to be with, and she didnt reply, but later the little guy saw her calls and one of the last ones was from her ex....

So maybe she came out tonight and had sex with the damn guy till 5 am... the funny thing is that the little guy told me: "she has been asking about u, but i said i didn't know anything".

This girl is so messed up.... I'm going out with the other girl in a couple hours...sigh...i want to take my mind away...

I' m so mad... everything is going as i have foreseen but is really hard when it actually happens... i was such a great guy with her.... i don't understand why she wants to hurt me....

I feel completely sad, and hopeless, i wish something could happen, like divine justice, i wish she could get her lesson, but i know that maybe she wont... and that makes me so sad...

I was a really good guy with her, faithful and sincere, and i feel that its unjust to feel this pain, when maybe she is having a blast, and will be using guys for the rest of her life, maybe she will never learn her lesson....

I feel no reason to treat women with respect or honesty right now.... whats the point in being good?? this in not my first bad experience, so im really starting to question myself....

I wish someone could give me a good advice... not the normal cliche things..., why do i need to be good? if i can be like her and be happy acting bad?

Because you are better and more mature than she is. She thinks that she is right, she is going to party and forget about things, and in the long run she won't learn a damn thing. It will come back and haunt her. And it will finally hit home at some point when she loses something really meaningful and she will really know what it's like to be hurt.

It's wishful thinking, and a very likely scenario. Or she could find somebody that one hundred percent feeds her insecurities and she will never have to change, but she won't be happy.

Either way man, it hurts I know, but there isn't anything you can do or say to change her mind. She's immature and you know it. She will have to grow up on her own. You shouldn't concern yourself with it. She isn't a part of your life anymore. You have to accept that reality. What she does, who she is with isn't a part of your life anymore. I know you like her cousin, but if talking to him is just a way of getting a glimpse of her life, don't bother.

Understand that even if you guys were together as the same people it wouldn't work in the long run. Even if you magically went back in time and changed every bad decision you and her made, they would inevitably be made again in the future because that is who you guys are and you don't know any better. This break was probably for the best. You've learned alot haven't you? It's worth it's weight in gold baby.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Well, today i'm going out to my friend's b day, this was the precise day i met my ex a year ago.... and i know she is gonna be there, i wanted to avoid this situation but my friend asked me to come.... also her ex bf is gonna be there, i think im prepared for anything even her kissing the guy in front of me.... or maybe she will ask me to speak with her...who knows....

Good luck man. You can be friendly if you want, but your concern shouldn't be hangin out with her or trying to get her attention. There's plenty of ways to have a good time.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Ok....things were crazy last night, her ex was there, she was there. I spoke with her, one thing led to another...we had sex and we are kind of back together...

I know this looks really bad... i hope im not digging my own grave...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast