+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jesus, This is Getting Worse/Possibly Pregnant

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ okay, I admit that made me laugh.

Call her bluff. I bet she isn't pregnant. The stupid bimbo only said that to get what she wanted.

Lets start a Poll...

I vote bs and negative

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by playfulfox View Post
    you are right to feel this way & that is what she did! She might have even planned to get pregnant,if she's pregnant at all? Find an older woman who won't play with you like that because that little girl learned nothing after giving birth! Most females don't think it's fun or funny to be pregnant so sounds like a trap! If you get out of this one,steer clear of this desperate monkey! Don't be her chump!
    Thats right and if you stay with her,all those ugly stretchmarks she'll have & if you say anything,she'll blame you for it instead of the fact she was too lazy to use birth control or cocoa butter that prevents those stretch marks!!! She wants a man & will do anything to get one because she's already had one kid already right?
    oh' she was sooo selfish she had an abortion! That "biotch" she wasn't raped! Sorry,excuse me for that,I mean,I believe differently & with so many birth control options available now I'm shocked that accidental pregnancies still happen so often,lol
    Be careful because she might have another abortion but don't stay with her if you don't really love her! Sounds like a trick either way! Learn from this ok?
    Those^^ along with every other post i have seen of yours, irritate the crap out of me.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

one time in high school my friend started doing the "i'm pregnant" thing to her boyfriend. i took her to planned parenthood and she came out and said they didn't do a test on her. i asked why and they said it was because she was on her period. dumb ass.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Sorry. No updates yet. She's not even returning my texts.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

Then stop texting her? sounds like some sort of control thing to me...she needs to keep you interested to satisfy herself. just cut her off completely a while and she'll come back begging...Then you do the whole "heres a test , take it or I never speak to you again" thing
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with gartlas. Quit texting her. It sounds like she may be manipulating you.

Qwert - those posts kind of irritated me, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by gartlas View Post
    Then stop texting her?
    headz, leave her alone already! she's caused enough trouble in your life.

yeah man leave her be this chick is fu#king with you

Ah, sorry. Misunderstanding here. I'm not texting her stuff like "Hey, how's you day going". I'm trying to get a hold of her so we can do the pregnancy test, and be done with the whole situation.

I told her on Friday night I wanted to test either Sunday, or Monday at the latest. She said ok. I didn't see her at work Saturday because she called off sick. Keep in mind this is the girl that's so broke she can't pay her cell phone bill, but she has money to go out to bars, and call off of work on the busiest (read: biggest money maker) night of the week. But anyway. I texted her Saturday night that she better text me back when she gets up on Sunday. I haven't heard from her.

So I'm not texting her constantly, or trying to be buddy buddy with her. I'm trying to get this thing done ASAP, because the moment that thing comes back negative I'm blocking her out of my life for f*cking ever. I'm so sick of her. I absolutely hate her, and I pray to god she's not pregnant.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

headz, quit texting her at all. she's manipulating you into giving her a bunch of attention and your texting whatever you are texting is buying right into it.

leave her alone. for real.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    headz, quit texting her at all. she's manipulating you into giving her a bunch of attention and your texting whatever you are texting is buying right into it.

leave her alone. for real.
    Oh. You're right. I hadn't quite looked at it that way. If she's faking (or just making a fuss over nothing) then that's quite possibility what she's doing.

if she thinks she is then she'll want to know just as badly as you do. if she is i'm sure she'll come to you again so you can help her out with another procedure.

headz come on. be smart about this. keep your penis out of her vagina. just stay away from her.

Keep the snake in it's cage, boy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast